1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Yeah, I think there's an intensity and determination in her look..not just a vacant stare. That being said, an alternate look with some sass would be outstanding.

Definitely. Hathaway is all about the smile anyway. She's got a very memorable face and smile especially. It would be a shame if we didn't get a sculpt of her with a big grin.

looks fantastic man! full official specs and pics can't be too far behind!

I was hoping for her to have at least a smirk.

She looks great though. Aside from that damn neck...

you getting this ?nice to see yea outside of the resident evil threads:lol

I am actually. Lol I know I only buy RE figures but I really want this figure and if they make Charlize's character from Prometheus.

Looking good, another female action figure that will be added to my doll collection :rock

I wasn't expecting anything more or less. I'm definitely getting this!

I agree with the complaints about the neck and the hands being too big but I think overall she's still better looking than 90% of the female figures they've done. The outfit looks great and I think the headsculpt is pretty good. The mask adds to the likeness. I'll be getting her.

Rooted hair haters, ____ off! The hair looks perfect. Much better than sculpting.

I think they captured her "You've given them everything!" look pretty well.

Yeah. And there is the hard nosed look of sass she gave Bruce earlier in there too "One day soon you and your friends are going to be called to account for living so large and leaving so little for the rest of us..."

10976a.jpg

WTF is with the head/neck joint? There was a point these figures started to look like real people. Joints like that just scream out doll though.

First one I remember with that horrible neck joint was the ScarJo figure from that POS movie "The Spirit". People hated it back then too. :lol

All sculpts without a neck pretty much have that (and definitely all female sculpts)... just more noticeable on female figures. Yeah it's ugly, and they still haven't figured out a good solution.

It's not so much the cut joint (to me anyways) it's the fact that the area where it's located bulges out like these chicks have a (cue Arnie voice) tumor growing there. :lol

It's not so much the cut joint (to me anyways) it's the fact that the area where it's located bulges out like these chicks have a (cue Arnie voice) tumor growing there. :lol

Yeah. It isn't smooth or anything. It sticks out so much you can't help but notice it. It's really annoying.

Some male figures have it too, but the neck is often covered by clothing and such.

Just going to have her hair over her shoulders anyways.

399481_10151099982115804_1774385927_n.jpg

Neck PS per HT FB page.

Back