1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Total WIN from HT- the rooted hair looks real in this pic......

^:lol:rotfl

I didn't see it posted on here.:dunno

I think they captured her "You've given them everything!" look pretty well.

That was just one moment and it was her being earnest and serious, completely out of character.

As someone pointed out above, Hathaway is defined by her smile, similarly Kyle is defined by her irreverence. The character would be better represented by a smiling sculpt.

Yeah. And there is the hard nosed look of sass she gave Bruce earlier in there too "One day soon you and your friends are going to be called to account for living so large and leaving so little for the rest of us..."

10976a.jpg

Again that line was delivered with a wide, almost vicious smile. This figure needs a different expression.

I love it- just happy we are getting it...just so ready to have her riding on the Batpod.........

And now for the inevitable question from the wife: "a dominatrix; really?"

I like the intense look about her-doesn't look blank to me but that is just my perspective. I have to watch all my preorders. If she is still around after my first round of preorders come through, I may "need" to get her as well.

When did I become such a HT fanboy?:rotfl

Again that line was delivered with a wide, almost vicious smile. This figure needs a different expression.

For sure.
I am just keeping my fingers crossed that, as the hair is UNDER her mask, and rooted, that the mask will come off...
That, and only that, will have me buying this one.

And now for the inevitable question from the wife: "a dominatrix; really?"

At least this Catwoman doesn't have a whip.

As for the figure, aside from the obvious neck joint and those awfully thin hands and blank expression, it looks good but I like Sideshows better.

Only downside to rooted hair as far as I can tell is that it is almost guaranteed to have QC issues out of the box. There seems to be a complete lack of consistency with what people might get. Sometimes the hair is longer, sometimes it is parted differently, sometimes it naturally flows in the front, sometimes the back etc... These all seem like simple fixes though. Everyone gets worried you need hair gel and all this stuff, but it sounds to me like warm water is all you actually need, and maybe a small comb.

And some oxygen for my wife when she walks in to see me with my 1:6 Anne Hathaway, warm water and small comb! :yess:

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

For sure.
I am just keeping my fingers crossed that, as the hair is UNDER her mask, and rooted, that the mask will come off...
That, and only that, will have me buying this one.
from the pic,I think there is a strong possiblility that the mask comes off
need more pics now

Yeah I'm hoping mask is removable........hope we know this weekend with specs...

Looks a touch barbie. As in could have more of an expression but looks pretty good.

Hate the expression, doesn't say Catwoman to me at all.

Looks awesome! I've been excited about this one since its announcement. Don't care what anyone else thinks if it's bad. She will be mine. Instant sale.

Dat neck joint.

Otherwise she looks okay, I guess.

Back