1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

hot toys really needs to step up their game because of you? :ohbfrank:

:slap:slap:slap:slap Not because of me, but for themselves. Have you seen the Enterbay Joker or the Enterbay Batman? Sure the Joker 2.0 looks brilliant but IMO I think the Bane and these pictures of the prototype catwoman are just plain disappointing.

Ripped.

lol, Enterbay isn't any kind of benchmark for quality.

lol, Enterbay isn't any kind of benchmark for quality.

The 2 Enterbay 1/4 figures are great. But I don't see them being any better than anything HT makes, in general. Some pluses and some minuses. The Bale HS is nowhere hear as good as HT most recent Bales, IMO.

The biggest thing that scrae me @ EB is their QC and the customer service. Especially after reading what Buttmuch went through with him MIB figures.

:slap:slap:slap:slap Not because of me, but for themselves. Have you seen the Enterbay Joker or the Enterbay Batman? Sure the Joker 2.0 looks brilliant but IMO I think the Bane and these pictures of the prototype catwoman are just plain disappointing.

Ripped.
the enterbay joker is so bad BR joker and DX01 are way better!
dont see how anybody could think that figure is good.
and bane is great.

hot toys are doing better than ever and all the new batman stuff is great.
i cant really say one thing i dont like about them.

Bane is pretty disappointing for me. Elvis1976's customs is how the HT should look. Simple as.

Catwoman has room for improvement but so far it's far better than Bane, apart from that horrendous neck joint.

Bane is pretty disappointing for me. Elvis1976's customs is how the HT should look. Simple as.

Catwoman has room for improvement but so far it's far better than Bane, apart from that horrendous neck joint.

I think they're both fairly weak releases moreso Bane than Catwoman. I'm surprised people are fawning all over Catwoman. The hairline is beyond terrible. It literally ruins the whole head sculpt and besides that I think the likeness is very meh. The whole figure is very meh. I can't believe anyone would be completely happy with either one.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think they're both fairly weak releases moreso Bane than Catwoman. I'm surprised people are fawning all over Catwoman. The hairline is beyond terrible. It literally ruins the whole head sculpt and besides that I think the likeness is very meh. The whole figure is very meh. I can't believe anyone would be completely happy with either one.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed about the hairline.

Likeness is good not great. I would be very happy to see the figure tweaked obviously :lol

But i'm more disappointed with Bane at this point - CW has the benefit of doubt from to an extent because we haven't seen official specs/pics yet, perhaps some of these issues will be addressed but not holding my breath either.

Likeness is good not great. I would be very happy to see the figure tweaked obviously :lol

But i'm more disappointed with Bane at this point - CW has the benefit of doubt from to an extent because we haven't seen official specs/pics yet, perhaps some of these issues will be addressed but not holding my breath either.

:goodpost: I pretty much agree with all of that.

Don't see a reason to complain about the hairline, really. The way I see it, the only fix would to either have sculpted hair or have the each hair punched in. For the former, sculpted would hinder neck articulation, and if I didn't want the neck to move I'd go with the DC 1:6 or 1:12 statues. The latter shouldn't even be expected seeing how none of HT latest females with "real hair" have had that sort of treatment. There's always going to be give and take with scaled collectibles, and I feel especially with the articulated 1/6 scale hobby.

:goodpost: all good points

waiting for official specs before making my final final decision about this figure

..now :impatient:

USA stomps the world in the Olympics and lands on Mars while Hot Toys drags their feet showing dolls.

HT show us the p__sy!!...Selina Kyle release would also be nice

Back