1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-dev trying hard not to sound like a perv, largely, yet not totally, succeeding. :wink1:

Did you like my pretence? :D

Although, incidentally, I would like to know if this is like the usual ragdoll female bodies from HT with knees that like to bend the wrong way making the figure fall over all too easily etc etc.

Did you like my pretence? :D

Although, incidentally, I would like to know if this is like the usual ragdoll female bodies from HT with knees that like to bend the wrong way making the figure fall over all too easily etc etc.

:lol So long as we're not talking about OSW Mature Thread-Level stuff here. I mean, to each their own, but I think some of those guys really need to get out.

As for the figure and stability, it seems most guys either do the one hand on the cocked hip pose or put it on the Batpod.

Mine arrived few days ago
81246f7318cf0ead2e877d48917708fd.jpg

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Great pics! I don't have this figure but I can feel my resolve melting away. :lol

I've come close to buying this figure a couple times, and the only thing that stops me is the fact that I'd almost immediately want to buy the Batpod to pair with her, and that's money and space I don't have right now. Then there's the temptation to dive deeper into the Dark Knight franchise with an Armory and a Joker figure (probably the reverse order of most other collectors). So as it is, no Catwoman means no Batman/Dark Knight stuff, but that's an absence I can live with... for now. Until then, I'll keep playing in the (relatively cheaper) Marvel sandbox.

Back