1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She said talk to her later in the week, they haven't gone through the inventory. Idk how other people did it. Anyway, I need something explained to me. Why does Catwoman have that giant ugly neck joint? Why does Man of Steel have it too? Figures didn't have that before right? It is so freaking ugly I need a good explanation for why it is there so that I can make peace with it

She said talk to her later in the week, they haven't gone through the inventory. Idk how other people did it. Anyway, I need something explained to me. Why does Catwoman have that giant ugly neck joint? Why does Man of Steel have it too? Figures didn't have that before right? It is so freaking ugly I need a good explanation for why it is there so that I can make peace with it

Well I can't speak for everyone but the seam IMO has to with the more posable head to neck articulation. Specifically the female heads because they are more smaller and thinner neck posts It doesn't bother me as much, you can always cover it with hair positioning. :lecture

I'm eager to get this, though I do wonder what made them put an undershirt type outfit on her as well. The idea of doing it so the clothes don't stain the body doesn't really make sense, as why would that matter? Just compared to certain pictures of Black Widow's pants it's unclear why they added that in there.

I'm not planning on posing it with her bending over or anything along those lines, but even in shots standing in any pose you see the outline quite a bit...very odd choice. And taking it off would be a pain, simply because I've heard that outfits don't always go on as smoothly the second time around. Other than that, I'm looking forward to it, so here's hoping they're less visible when not frozen on camera! :)

Aren't the "fat suits" or padding added to hide joint lines? I'm just wondering if removing it would make the joints even more evident?

I actually cancelled my regular version from Sideshow yesterday so hopefully a fellow boardie was able to convert.

Changed my mind today and snagged the last PO from BBTS. Gives me a bit more time to get the finances in order as the Mark VII and Hulk are gonna be a big hit to the wallet.

Aren't the "fat suits" or padding added to hide joint lines? I'm just wondering if removing it would make the joints even more evident?

No, the suit itself only goes to her elbows and knees, the joints are hidden by the boots/gloves. As for the ''fat'' suit it isn't a full body it only covers her torso/arse area

No, the suit itself only goes to her elbows and knees, the joints are hidden by the boots/gloves. As for the ''fat'' suit it isn't a full body it only covers her torso/arse area

Right. My thought was that it helped cover up the hip joints or glutes area. I guess I didn't explain that well. :slap I know that the boots and arm length gloves cover up the elbows, knees and ankles.

Right. My thought was that it helped cover up the hip joints or glutes area. I guess I didn't explain that well. :slap I know that the boots and arm length gloves cover up the elbows, knees and ankles.

i see, well i don't think its there to hide any articulation around the hip joint/glutes as she has the exact same body as widow who dons no ''fatsuit''. its purpose all i can think off is to not stain the body :dunno

Cat's body from behind
$(KGrHqJHJC!FHlyPR0L6BR5hJywtw!~~60_57.JPG

Widows body from behind
$(KGrHqJ,!gwFD)4-EZWeBRC9t!!Kyg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
i still think it has to do with reducing friction on the rubber. that's the only thing it covers. her pants are cut for extreme poses, so i'm sure they were anticipating people putting her on the pod, etc.

eh.

Back