1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Pulling off a James Bond here :rotfl

9286639790_f7aa53f804_o.jpg

I won't be posting anymore pics, as these will surely be enough to hold people off until all the different sets are released. A lot of the pics are the same pose from a slightly different or closer angle.

From what I can see too, there are no last minute extra accessories, just the handgun.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I just ordered an extra black widow combat belt with drop down leg holster. If she's not going to be holding her pistol, she'll need somewhere to put it. I'm hoping colors match up fairly well. Not screen accurate but could look pretty bad@ss..

me too! x20.

: D

no seam on the other side ~ doesn't make sense. thinking it's a hair too.

Yeh hasn't seen that other pic. Good news.

Think she turned out as well as she could have. Will look better in natural light as here are high exposure and unforgiving.

Also, just incase there were people wondering, I didn't see any pics of her sitting on the Bat-Pod. I'm sure those will be uploaded and released in the next few days, after the first batch of photos.

I think I will keep her mask on. :exactly:

As will I, most likely, as I never cared if it was removable or not. She certainly looks FANTASTIC with it on. :clap

Last edited:

I can't imagine HT putting a dirty great seam on the side of her face. It must be hair.

So yeah she didn't turn out anywhere near as good as first promised did she :slap

The figure looks pretty good in those pics.
I can't wait to see what OMG shows off!
It looks better with the mask on.
I think that's the way more than half of the people who bought it will
Pose is.

Man, looks like the head wasn't addressed in the back from proto either still as it is gapped and sticks out pretty far. HT getting lazy. The head is too high on the neck maybe? The other shots from Eljay on the sides are blurring this so ya cannot tell how much it is off........hmmm.

9283878559_268622374c_o.jpg

Very pleased to have pre ordered her.
Turned out better than expected IMO!

Yep, she turned out great. Hot Toys had a lot riding on this and it looks like they pulled through. I've been underwhelmed by their releases (big head Fury, making a figure of Renner's stunt double Hawkeye, to name a couple of examples) over the last year or so, but this looks pretty amazing. Now it's time to cross my fingers on the waitlist :)

Well i am glad i pre ordered this beautiful figure. i might be in the minority here but the HS w/o mask looks accurate to me and I'm more than happy with the end results.

Back