1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Ohhhh, go on then, just one more

9286658922_52b768c01c_o.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Not liking unmasked but then i'll never display her unmasked anyway. Looks great either way. Im guessing all the bloggers pics will go live tommorow morning uk time as usual?

I'd guess so. There's only 4 pictures in total from Elljay that have the mask removed, and I think it's definitely the hair style along with the hairline that harm the likeness a little more.

I still think the nose is too wide.
The rest is ok...

That answers that. I'm actually surprised that of those few images, the one that actually looks most like Hathaway is the one without the mask. Good angle to thank for that.

Are there any shots in profile uploaded? Toss one on here if there is - I'd really like to confirm if it's a seam I see near the ear - which would mean the face can be removed from the back of the head like in those eBay auctions...

The only profile shot in the set, not sure if it will help you or not due to the placement of the hair.

9283843555_56ed2b7dbd_o.jpg

EDIT: I lied apparently, there's another. I'm fairly certain that very visible line is a hair. Or I hope so anyway.
9286592924_b32a95fe10_o.jpg

Ohhhh, go on then, just one more

9286658922_52b768c01c_o.jpg

Personal hype-factor ENGAGED!!!
:panic::panic::panic:

So happy that she looks to have come out well in the end product!
:rock:blissy

Can't wait for the OMG photo set now.

Judging by those pics, hs seems to be similar to the knock off, down to the paint job and the lighter streaks in the wig. This isn't just a knock off, looks as though some genuine heads "fell" from the assembly line and into the pocket of some less than honest worker ...

EDIT: I lied apparently, there's another. I'm fairly certain that very visible line is a hair. Or I hope so anyway.

I bet that's just a stray hair. The right side of her head looks to be seamless if that left side is indeed a seam. :dunno

Love her- that base is the one that comes with her??
Remember very harsh lighting in these pics- I want to see more HS pics in other lighing- it may be much much better!

The only profile shot in the set, not sure if it will help you or not due to the placement of the hair.

9283843555_56ed2b7dbd_o.jpg

Looks like a seam to me... :(

Looks good with the mask on.

i like but , the face is not the same prototype

I think she looks fantastic! HS, mask and suit all seem accurate. Thanks for the early photos, especially the SNEAKY ones!

Its not a seam. Look at the other side of her head in the picture above. No seam visible when zoomed in why would it only attach on one side, its just a stray piece of hair.

Back