1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I'm in the same boat, bruva! :lol

I've even been scoping an Abigail Whistler to pick up in the meantime. hahaha

Do you have Blade to go with her? She's kind of a companion piece.

Still struggling to understand why Barney Ross is coming out before her :lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Well... that's what they say... :monkey1

My guess people who cancel because of a delay aren't really that interested in the character that much anyway, they only wanted to buy it because its new. Not all cases, but i see it happen a lot. They probably wind up selling it like a week or 2 later anyway if they kept it.

But people collect in their own way, doesn't effect me in the slightest. just a funny observation.

Yeah, HT didn't have to start from scratch on Ross Main thing is a new head sculpt.

On that argument, Ms. Kyle is not completely new either as she shares the same body as Ms. Romanoff. Only the HS is new. Even her suit is the same material as Ms. Romnaoff's as well. So why the protracted delay?! Mind boggles...:cuckoo:

I'm definitely not cancelling as I have a Batpod sitting in the garage waiting for her.

the delay is due to them casting a second headsculpt sans mask. or engineering a brilliant way to make the mask removable.

let 'em get it right! take all the time you need, ht!!!!

And how would one know if she and widow are the same body?

the delay is due to them casting a second headsculpt sans mask. or engineering a brilliant way to make the mask removable.

let 'em get it right! take all the time you need, ht!!!!

I really doubt the removable mask. It's probably just delayed because its late.

I really doubt the removable mask. It's probably just delayed because its late.

Anne-Hathaway-Crying-In-The-Princess-Diaries.gif

Her suit looks more cloth based than bw but it could just be that its looser than bw's and bunches up

Do you have Blade to go with her? She's kind of a companion piece.

Still struggling to understand why Barney Ross is coming out before her :lol

I do not, but I'm more keen just to have a mini-Jessica Biel around than a mini-Wesley Snipes.:wink1:

And as far the Barney Ross thing--the answer is that Hot Toys is trolling us hard.:lol

Her suit looks more cloth based than bw but it could just be that its looser than bw's and bunches up

i really hope so ~ i don't like the material they used for bw.

: o p

Wouldn't it be just about right if the figures from that last "Coming Soon" pic were released in order from right to left?
Barney, Snake Eyes, Iron Man Bust thingy, Hulk, then Ms. Kyle.:mad::(

Then we would know for sure that Hot Toys are trolls.:lol

we let the cat thread fall off the front page? we need to invoke her by keeping it alive!

meow.

: D

Were all drained until pics show up

how about pictures in general? she can't be more than a few short weeks away!

catwoman-the-dark-knight-rises-posters1.jpg

I've got a subscription to the threads I follow, so I never know what's on which forum page anyway. ;)

I have never seen a poster showing her bum like that, did they hired the people off the Avengers? :lol

At least it doesn't look like they photoshopped her booty.

I'm pretty sure, anyways.:wink1:

And yes--more Hathaway Selina Kyle pics are always welcome here.
Bring 'em! :clap

Back