1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Last payment for this on 5th of May. Is it coming out then?

That, we shall find out, but if I were a betting man, probably more like June 5th. I hope I'm wrong.

It feels like she'll be out on the 21st of never. Until OMG pics or creepy silent guy has his video up, I can't venture any accurate guess.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

LOL. When will this ever end?

Some bad pics and everyone just lose their minds! Every figure release.

Then the actual figure comes out, the figure is sold out, and people scramble for ebay prices.

You can literally write down the stages people go through with these figures and be accurate 99% of the time.

Last edited:

LOL. When will this ever end?

Some bad pics and everyone just lose their minds! Every figure release.

Then the actual figure comes out, the figure is sold out, and people scramble for ebay prices.

You can literally write down the stages people go through with these figures and be accurate 99% of the time.

"You see…this is how CAA-RAZY Hot Toys has made Sideshow Freaks…"

and some would say we are not like sheep at all!

I am going to be crazy and say that Catwoman will look great and very much like the proto.

Daring Irishman here!

and the camera quality always sucks in those pics. All the iPhones they make over there and none of them have one? I'll donate one

Has anyone heard of the special edition?

If so, what would be added?

There's an "exclusive" version, but no "special edition" that's ever been announced/discussed at this point. The "ex" version has an empty Batman cowl.

And it's sold out.

I for one am psyched about this figure and can't wait to get her in hand. Hot toys haven't disappointed me so far, doubt they'll start now.

A sudden 10page jump usually is product has been released or Freaks go into panic mode. Lol
now darn it release this thing already

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

And it's sold out.

thinking of jumping on the wagon for a second one when it comes around again. we'll see what crazy prices the part-outs reach.

I think you are mistaking Japan for China.

Then they should have cameras like this
giant-lens.jpg

I for one am psyched about this figure and can't wait to get her in hand. Hot toys haven't disappointed me so far, doubt they'll start now.

When they ****ed up DX Indy any illusions I had about their capacity to drop the ball flew out the window :lol

The figure is still available pretty much everywhere, only the exclusive/limited version with the cowl is sold out at Sideshow. In all honesty, I think this figure will be available and in many peoples' hands for months before it sells out. There's no way it's going to sell out during pre-order.

Back