1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Is that how her butt looks? Oh man I know its a figure but that is unacceptable. If we want a buffer bane, then we should get a fake ass too. It's only fair...

You can just stuff her butt when you get her.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Is that how her butt looks? Oh man I know its a figure but that is unacceptable. If we want a buffer bane, then we should get a fake ass too. It's only fair...
:lol

Anne has no ass or rather very little of one. there's a slight curve back there but nothing else. best shot of what she does have is when she's crouched/squatting in front of the safe in Daggett's place

You guys want her to have a big ghetto booty or something? Nicki Minaj style? Disgusting!

You guys want her to have a big ghetto booty or something? Nicki Minaj style? Disgusting!

Agreed. The figure looks fine the way it is. Nicki is just down right disgusting! :yuck

Childish? Ouch! :) Touché. Your "...childish" and my "...closed of mind" makes it 'one all' I'd say. Shall we call it a draw and move on?

Definitely :1-1:

You can just stuff her butt when you get her.

AND back. Her back is so flat it's... um.. never mind.

The figure's waist is a tad too skinny and Barbie-ish.

To quote from the book of 2 Chainz

1347159471196_6665830.png

I think people are getting confused with Anne Hathaway & her stunt double in TDKR. Take a look at this video, the guy quite liked zooming in on her ass. I think thats where some of the confusion is coming from.

Yeah Anne Hathaway does not have much of a figure.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrUiPPGKaO8[/ame]

Well, like I mentioned a couple of days ago, if the figure can be stripped, I'd try and pad the waist and back just a wee bit to give those parts a bit more volume so that it looks more like this:

attachment.php

How Bruce got back to Gotham is a funny thing for people to be hung up on.

I know, right?

He's ****ing Batman. It shouldn't be an issue for him.

Agreed. I love analyzing the meaning of films, but don't bother with getting hung up on those kind of details.

:lol

Anne has no ass or rather very little of one. there's a slight curve back there but nothing else. best shot of what she does have is when she's crouched/squatting in front of the safe in Daggett's place

:exactly: :lol

I'd buy a Nicki Minaj action figure.

Is it me, or does HT figures require modifications out of the box nowadays to make them look good. The heck is going on with this hobby?

Is it me, or does HT figures require modifications out of the box nowadays to make them look good. The heck is going on with this hobby?

I fail to see how this figure requires any modification to look good out of the box.

Indeed, the difference is negligable.

I hope so. It bugs me that we always get a great figure, until someone on the boards does a bit of surgery then all of a sudden it's superior to the stock version. Darn you Hot Toys.

The difference is negligable on a lot of Hot Toys pieces that have come out lately... Some folks here just have a rod up there ass and need to change many things to be happy with in the end is only a piece of plastic... To that I say why so serious people?!?

The difference is negligable on a lot of Hot Toys pieces that have come out lately... Some folks here just have a rod up there ass and need to change many things to be happy with in the end is only a piece of plastic... To that I say why so serious people?!?

Yeah the stuff being done to DX 12 to make it "much better" baffles me..looks slightly different but no better.
They love to say how superior it looks but DX 12 looks great, accurate enough to me but to those who have to alter figures to satisfy themselves- great- go for it.
I just don't see trashing the figure is justifiable.

I don't get what's wrong with Selina. It's beautiful and PERFECTLY depicts her on film. Some people are never happy.

The focus of the figure [puns intended] is not ever going to be a big old Kim Kardashian butt. Nor should it be.

Hathaway does not have a Kim Kardashian butt.

Catwoman has the very furthest thing from a Kim Kardashian butt.

Therefore it would make no sense for this figure to be sporting a big old, double-wide-trailer, two-axe-handle-wide caboose. Men whose mantra is "I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!" probably need another outlet than looking at the posterior of a Hot Toys figure. IF you know what I mean.

And I think ya do.

p.s. Catwoman looks great, from where I sit. Do pardon the pun!

Her waist is super tiny which makes her butt look super big!
As for the figure, I think it looks great. My only complaint is that her goggles are not removable! Otherwise, really good figure!

I can see where padding her hips would help to give her silhouette the proper curves but there's no need to add anything to the butt per say she definitely has more of that Julie Newmar hourglass figure from the front but not a huge booty. I don't think I'll be doing any mods on this figure but I can see the reasons for doing them.

Back