1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

six more months of this.......at least

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I can't make up my mind whether AH is hot or not.
So confusing.

AnneHathaway_01.gif

You can't stay in the closet forever. Accept and embrace your gayness :lecture

It varies...:lol

ahcomp.jpg

But more often than not, hot. :lecture

^^^ HAHAHA. Perfectly illustrates my internal conflict.

Thats some contrast.

My response to the first pic:

tumblr_l7srsik6qr1qbowx0.gif

but to the second pic:

rt1z6432-1.gif

Excellent. Must workout how to "+REP" on these boards. But, +REP.

I just skim through most of the posts until I see a photo. You'll stay sane longer if you don't read everything.

It's definitely a good thing :lol

I just skim through most of the posts until I see a photo. You'll stay sane longer if you don't read everything.

I'm to the point that I feel like unsubscribing from every thread until I have pictures of my own to post. This forum is useful for keeping on top of what's coming out, but once I've PO'ed I feel no need to see the endless cycling of the same debates and bull****.

Yep that's what I do mostly.

I'm to the point that I feel like unsubscribing from every thread until I have pictures of my own to post. This forum is useful for keeping on top of what's coming out, but once I've PO'ed I feel no need to see the endless cycling of the same debates and bull****.

I dont subscribe anymore. i dont see any reason too if i dont really care what's going on :lol No need to read the same thing over and over again every time a new member comes aboard and asks what seems for be the one question that gets the same ppl riled up and ready to endless debate the same topic the next 20 or so pages. Like you said, this board is good at staying on top of new releases and that's what I mainly log on for now.

Well, looks like two people seem to be wearing the 'Grouchy Pants' today! :wink1:

:pfft:

As keeping the thread running until the product arrives is surely part of the 'mission statement' of an open forum, where's the harm?

Well, looks like two people seem to be wearing the 'Grouchy Pants' today! :wink1:

:pfft:

As keeping the thread running until the product arrives is surely part of the 'mission statement' of an open forum, where's the harm?

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

That photo on the right is a hideously unfortunate picture. Ms. Hathaway has the most beautiful large eyes, that shot makes them look al squinty.

How hot is this? It suggests a damned sight more than it actually delivers too, but still looks red hot in the process. Her top is cut to roughly the same degree as her bra-cup so she is not actually showing any more of herself as she pulls it down.

But by jingo she looks gorgeous!

Its certainly rightclicksaveas worthy.

There's another gif out there from the same scene, but as it shows her with her hand down her jeans massaging naughties, I thought it was a bit too risque to post here :naughty

Back