1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Here's another pic of her with knees all the way into stirrups

0eeba1127d4af4f249c7da0c7ae9909a.jpg

READ THIS.
All you'll have to do is bend her arms more and face her headsculpt up and voilla, accurate. C'mon guys, this is just getting stupid. :lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Actually if you had experience with the pod and batman you would not say that (I am not even talking about DX02 as the abs on that one totally prevents the riding pose). The generic heads/necks are usually not designed to tilt back that far for the low riding pose to work

Actually if you had experience with the pod and batman you would not say that (I am not even talking about DX02 as the abs on that one totally prevents the riding pose). The generic heads/necks are usually not designed to tilt back that far for the low riding pose to work

I do have experience with the batpod. :panic:
Most headsculpts have sculpted hair, DX02's cowl gets in the way. This has synthetic hair, therfor...no problem.

I do see your point about the sculpted hair being in the way but the way the necks are designed to pop into a ball joint i am afraid to say that even if the hair is rooted the problem remains. Now if the ball joint on the body was longer and hinged and the back area had a cutout then maybe.
I just tried on black widow and as suspected head won't tilt back even close to the angle required

BTW I would like to point out that the existing poses are not inaccurate as she ain't gonna just jump on the pod into the low riding position without transitioning through this pose first so maybe then you Freaks can accept this easier ;)

:borg

Last edited:

I do see your point about the sculpted hair being in the way but the way the necks are designed to pop into a ball joint i am afraid to say that even if the hair is rooted the problem remains. Now if the ball joint on the body was longer and hinged and the back area had a cutout then maybe.
I just tried on black widow and as suspected head won't tilt back even close to the angle required

:borg

dealwithit_zps3eba3821.gif

She is with long hair. She was sexy in TDKR.

^ :lol.. it ain't that bad dude.
Actually she kinda looks like John Cryer in that second pic. :monkey1

All of us have the potential to look great - or average, it's just that celebrities are under a magnifying glass for most their lives, so one slip up & it's 'all over red rover'. :panic: :lol

^ :lol.. it ain't that bad dude.
Actually she kinda looks like John Cryer in that second pic. :monkey1

All of us have the potential to look great - or average, it's just that celebrities are under a magnifying glass for most their lives, so one slip up & it's 'all over red rover'. :panic: :lol

Yes, they are just people. Anyone can look fantastic after the 'Hollywood' treatment...even me

Before:

uglymen_zps6b4c3095.jpg

After:

goodlookingman_zps635a950c.jpg

It's true I tells ya!

Indeed. They're just people.

I always want to smash my head into my desk whenever people say a sculpt looks off in a different light... yeah real people look different in different lights too. DURRRRRRRRRRR.

Indeed. They're just people.

I always want to smash my head into my desk whenever people say a sculpt looks off in a different light... yeah real people look different in different lights too. DURRRRRRRRRRR.

Indeed.

This forum is getting old...

Back