1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

1419537nsqes4e4nhsvang.jpg

141902ovs4ssy1lsq0sav2.jpg

141849mg0pn5bpz8bgdd5z.jpg

141719k90i4z66t3lztikd.jpg

Stunning, just stunning. I am glad that I have mine on PO already.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

No holster. I imagine the gun was actually the henchman's. The one who she kicked in the calf when ask if it was painful to walk in those heels.

she's just too beautiful :clap

I thought the zipper tag was silver in the movie, but it's black on there figure...still PO. Just wondering if I was wrong or not.

I thought the zipper tag was silver in the movie, but it's black on there figure...still PO. Just wondering if I was wrong or not.

it was black bro

This stand is ugly as *****k!

:lecture:lecture don't know why everyone is praising it, sure it looked all fancy in the release pics but without the lighting and photoshop it's awful:

4416a0d79e7d21568e1ca25b5c5fd7f2.jpg

But tbh she'll be mostly on the bat-pod anyways

This stand is ugly as *****k!

I don't like it much either. The bat logo, the rain AND the nameplate just makes it seem too busy. I think it would be better without the nameplate.

Plus the shape of the base drives my OCD into overdrive! Make it oval!!!

everyone got their own opinion and i like it because it's different from others reguler HT standbase

I don't like it much either. The bat logo, the rain AND the nameplate just makes it seem too busy. I think it would be better without the nameplate.

Plus the shape of the base drives my OCD into overdrive! Make it oval!!!

:horror I only just noticed that cos you said it and now it's driving me nuts as well :thud:

I wish they had made a base similar to the DX12, like an extension of the steps. Or maybe the floor inside the building.

I wish they had made a base similar to the DX12, like an extension of the steps. Or maybe the floor inside the building.

I was hoping for that too. Something expensive/sturdy looking.

At least it's not entirely bland.

No, he's right, it does have some silver.

Dark-Knight-Rises-Catwoman-Costume-Front.jpeg

It has a rectangular shape with some silver details. Hopefully they'll make that correction on the finished piece.

Great photo find, I knew I saw silver in there.

I believe there is some sort of copyright issue with the zipper patent. They are not allowed to make custom zipper handles, every 1/6 company uses the same black miniature zipper handle :dunno

Looks good but that NECK JOINT... MY EEEYEESSS!!

3719_438422322862768_1898756597_n.jpg

Two of the most problematic aspects of any female figure, rooted hair and a skin tight suit, handled masterfully. Absolutely amazing execution. Neck joint is non-existent from the front so not even a concern IMO.

Wonderful, wonderful figure! The neck joint is its only flaw! And I agree with Khev too. HT deserves a medal! :clap

She looks all kinds of awesome!
Really tempted to PO...

Back