1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about that but Reeves bodies are expensive and the problem, a break in the joint that connects the hip and leg seems to be a common problem in a number of CR Superman figures as referenced on OSW. I am also working on a custom Cavill Superman and didn't want to spend the $70-80 on a CR figure right now.

Have you got a pic of the break? It might be a fixable piece of damage.
Any "decent" body of similar size to the Reeve will cost as much or more than it to replace.
I have put a Reeve costume on a TTM19 before for a Routh bash. But that's only going to help if you have one already.
Also, the Joe Colton body doing the rounds right now is a TTM19 with muscled arms.
Here are pics of a Reeve suit on a TTM19:

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I will post a picture of the problem later. I do have the Colton body but I was using that one for the Cavill custom. I read on OSW that KP is coming out with a medium muscle body. the pics of that body are supposed to up tomorrow on OSW.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will post a picture of the problem later. I do have the Colton body but I was using that one for the Cavill custom. I read on OSW that KP is coming out with a medium muscle body. the pics of that body are supposed to up tomorrow on OSW.

Well the Colton body might be a little small for a Cavill custom, especially chest wise. I have one on my Clark Kent custom, but he is wearing a shirt and jacket on top, adding a little to the size. If you can fix the Reeve body, you can use that for the Cavill custom and put the Reeve body on the Colton body. I have a Reeve body on my "Cavill/SR bash" and it looks pretty good, size wise.
But it's true there are loads of options. Many companies make suitable bodies.

Bar, how many superman figures do you have? You're right about the chest on the Colton figure but its is OK for the custom I'm planning. It won't look like any custom that I've see before and I don't think the chest size will be so apparent. If it is I may mod the figure to give it a bigger chest. Cool flight rig by the way.

Bar, how many superman figures do you have?

Four Reeve, Two Routh, Two Cavill(On the way), Two SIII Evil Superman, One Reeve custom black costume, Two Cavill custom(One old comic book style, One SR/MOS hybrid), and one each of Clark Kent customs(Reeve, Cavill, Routh).

You're right about the chest on the Colton figure but its is OK for the custom I'm planning. It won't look like any custom that I've see before and I don't think the chest size will be so apparent. If it is I may mod the figure to give it a bigger chest.

It's possible to pad the chest with paper tissue if it's going to be under a couple of layers of clothing. It's a cheap alternative to a figure with a barrel chest. I did it with a Captain America figure i have.

Cool flight rig by the way.

Thanks.
I have come up with a better looking flight rig for the Cavill figure so i can take in flight shots like i did of the Reeve figure.
I am looking forward to the sun making an appearance in the spring so i can get pics like this:

IMG_2932done_zpsd80186c8.jpg

Four Reeve, Two Routh, Two Cavill(On the way), Two SIII Evil Superman, One Reeve custom black costume, Two Cavill custom(One old comic book style, One SR/MOS hybrid), and one each of Clark Kent customs(Reeve, Cavill, Routh).

It's possible to pad the chest with paper tissue if it's going to be under a couple of layers of clothing. It's a cheap alternative to a figure with a barrel chest. I did it with a Captain America figure i have.

Thanks.
I have come up with a better looking flight rig for the Cavill figure so i can take in flight shots like i did of the Reeve figure.
I am looking forward to the sun making an appearance in the spring so i can get pics like this:

IMG_2932done_zpsd80186c8.jpg

Hi Bar,
Happy New Year!!! I always look foward to your "Flight shots"....for they have been very inspiring, and "Awesome" to boot. C'mon spring.

Thanks.
I had the Cavill custom in there too(And have permanently attached his kiss curl). I'll probably be messing around with the brick wall more next week if i get a chance.

19F426DB-D01D-4B93-942E-FC379B57986B.jpg

49B9F3D8-A6FB-4508-A9E0-CE242742B8F8.jpg

Does anyone else think of the Dean Caine suit?

TVsupermanrex_1815264i.jpg

The emblem on Dean Cain's suit has a slightly slanted looking S and its freakin' huge! Its what I like about that suit that Dean Cain wore in the show...!

Hello everyone
I would like to share a hedsculpt i made from a chris reeve hot toys head
Its Clark Kent/Tom Welling smallville head sculpt
I am still working on the paint
Hope you like it
ck2.jpg
ck3.jpg
ck5.jpg

Back