1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

That head *should* be one piece with the neck. It was originally, but i dremelled the neck off so it would fit a TTM19.
I can take pics of the head and PM them to you it you want(Just PM me and let me know if you want pics and i can take as many as you like).

It's a DX12 Bruce Wayne head(I bought two spares from members here for customs, and *my* DX12 sculpt still sits in the original box),
TTM19 body,
DX02 Gauntlets,
DX12 Gun,
DX12 "empty" belt(I have three spares of this one in my Box Of Bits™),
T-1000 Biker Boots,
Gloved hands are HT Red Skull. One fist, and one holding-gun hand,
Suit is a two-piece i bought from Tony Meis(It's his "Snake Eyes/Batman Beyond" suit, minus the Arashikage/Batman decal. See here).
Let me know if you want closeups of the figure in higher resolution.
Or if you want to buy it, lol.

Thank you very much, that was very concise. I'll send you my email via PM if you have some pics to share I'd love to see them.

This is the most boring figure I own. I have to have this in my collection because Superman is one of the most significant movies of my childhood. The figure is perfect out of the box. The costume, the likeness and the accessories are great. I don't have the issue with the body that some do, I like it. I will never, ever get rid of this figure and my collection wouldn't be complete without it.

And yet... I'm underwhelmed.

I don't know why this is. Maybe it's because I can't pose the figure without wearing gloves or sanding back the skin on my fingers for fear of snagging the suit?

Are you talking about this one?

IMG_2217.jpg:original
Yup...do you wanna sell the headsculpt?or fullset?

Are you talking about this one?

IMG_2217.jpg:original

Yup,do you wanna sell the headsculpt or full body?or do you wanna trade with my Superman the Movie Christopher Reeves from hot toys?

I personally love this figure. Something about it really stands out to me. Perhaps because he recollects my childhood, I don't know? Definitely a must have!

This is the most boring figure I own. I have to have this in my collection because Superman is one of the most significant movies of my childhood. The figure is perfect out of the box. The costume, the likeness and the accessories are great. I don't have the issue with the body that some do, I like it. I will never, ever get rid of this figure and my collection wouldn't be complete without it.

And yet... I'm underwhelmed.

Less is More, in my opinion. But i know what you mean.

:lol I'm sure the love will return - it's not him it's me.

A pic of the Shield-base mod plate i made. It's just the master(In case anyone wonders why it's white...).
When i cast them so all my supes figures are on them, i will add black pigments so they are cast black:

SAM_0229_zpsb29de2f1.jpg:original

It's real nice of you to take ol supes and wayne out to the pub. Mine complain all the time that I never take them anywhere. ;)

Wow an old bottle of Mateus next to a bottle of Jäger - interesting. I hope it's filled with something else other than Rosé. ;)

Wow an old bottle of Mateus next to a bottle of Jäger - interesting. I hope it's filled with something else other than Rosé. ;)

Haha. That's quite an old image. The bar has been rearranged since then. It is Rosé i'm afraid, but it's about a decade and a half old, never been opened. No idea if that makes it better or worse.
We don't actually drink. That's the reason there's so much in there...

It's real nice of you to take ol supes and wayne out to the pub. Mine complain all the time that I never take them anywhere. ;)

Hehe can imagine supes and bats get rat arsed on the jager bombs:)

Stand base looks cool;)

I have just come to the realisation that I need a stocked bar in my collection.

I probably have an equal number of 1/6 bottles and 1:1 at the moment. ;) Wine and liquor. I'd love to do a wine cellar dio, but I may just end up using most of the bottles in a cabinet within the Detolf shelf for my Sean Connery Bond. Not sure what I'll do with all the other accessories yet, like corkscrews, buckets, glasses and even a small cask. Combination of Orcara wine miniatures and Gloria liquor cabinet contents.

It's a Korean version of Christopher Reeve. Make some adjustments to the ears and he'd make a great Romulan or Vulcan. But there's no way he's going to make a good Superman nor really a Clark Kent. ;)

Back