1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Thanks for the help guys i'm not really sure of the prices I just really got into buying hot toys now because I can finally afford them

No problem. It really is a great figure, anything under $320 still seems like a great price for the exclusive.

yea the figure looks amazing and can't wait to get it

It'll look even better once you get it in hand. N welcome to the forum bro.

I got offered $150 for this. Wonder if I should take it since it's the last one. But then I'll have to supress my desire to buy the '89 Batman and Joker :(

anyone worried about posing this guy on the flight stand for long periods of time? I'm scared it might mess up the suit

I've had him on the flight stand for months, and if anything's broken
it's the clip :lol
the moving arm of the clip got a bit loose
it's now hanging down a bit due to supes's weight, not really noticeable though

tried a new pose what do u guys think
9189AB63-A5C0-406A-939E-0A6F19F49331-1163-00000150EDD1474B.jpg

Nice. Also love the chrome S.

First post..! Been lurking around this forum for ages, thought I should contribute. Spent ages trying many many poses for CR Superman.. this made me smile... that feeling when it just feels right. What do you think..??

Reasons I liked it a so subtle but here goes...
  • Cape flowing behind him nicely
  • His right leg (as you are looking at it) straight but with slight bend on ankle inwards and whilst still pointing straight down
  • Left leg (as you are looking at it) bent at knee and twisted in just right
  • Very minimal creasing of his clothing (can be hard to get with bent legs)
  • Head tilted 'chin down' so he is looking more direct at you.. found it very hard to get the chin to get so low but a bit of force and it went
  • His chest pushing out - enhanced by head/chin tight to chest and angle of whole figure tilted slightly back

Phew..!! You can make all the difference with some detail if you really go for it!

P1050633.jpg

P1050641.jpg

thanx I'm not as good as others on here

Looks good matey.. It's really hard to get good shots... I'm trying my best but natural lighting seems to be the best. Might try some tomorrow daytime.

Looks good matey.. It's really hard to get good shots... I'm trying my best but natural lighting seems to be the best. Might try some tomorrow daytime.

Yeah natural lighting is the way to go. You can also get some nice shots if he's lit up with another small light source in a dark area at night WHILST using the flash on the camera. I had the down lights above his head (small LED ones that I got from the hardware store for about $10). It'll darken out the background and make him stand out whilst making his flesh look a bit more natural.

I'm no photographer but that worked for me!

HT should be making a Clark, Zod, and a new black suit Jor-el. Not all this batshyyt!

Has hot toys ever made any mention of other superman characters? A Zod figure would be a really nice addition.

Back