1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I'm not "complaining", I'm giving my opinion.

In my opinion we should be giving the option to just buy the figure for a little less money than paying for stuff that we will never use and is just going to sit in a box forever never seen.

You do have an option eBay...also I understand that this is how you feel, and unfortunately aside from eBay there is no other option. My opinion is I'm glad for the extras it adds to the figure and to the display. But to each is own. I do hear where your coming from on this.

But no 1/6 company provides this option in their figure sets. It sounds cost-effective for the consumer, but it isn't a sustainable strategy for the manufacturer. If you were a savvy basher you could probably manage to do exactly what you're describing anyhow.

:goodpost::exactly:

Finally got a Supes..great figure

supes2.jpg

supes.jpg

I need some advice, while mulling around in my room my Christopher reeve supes fell and the head grazed along the wall, luckily no major damage was done but a very small amount of paint has come off the tip of the nose. I'm not knowledgeable about paints so I wanted to ask if I wish to go over the tip of the nose what would you guys suggest I use?

Were you flying Superman around your room making whooshing sounds?

Did you pose him that way because of mine? Not that its not an iconic pose

Did you pose him that way because of mine? Not that its not an iconic pose
I think it was yours, I saw somones Bats on here in that pose and thought I'd try it. I'd have to go back and see who it was but I think it was yours. :)

I'm using that pic as my wallpaper. :)

UPDATE: Oops, I was wrong, It wasn't your bats I saw, It was Jedah Kalm's bats. Sorry

BTW you was talking about the Batman pose, Right? LOL

Last edited:

But you promised... :(

:D Just kidding. But yes, I would like to see the faux kryptonite as I might buy one myself for Luthor.

I know I suck but better late then never. lol.

IMG00091-20120624-2336.jpg

IMG00092-20120624-2336.jpg

IMG00093-20120624-2337.jpg

Thanks, luthor. That kryptonite looks very vivid green. Maybe just needs a dirtier chain. But a better deal than paying $75 for the exclusive.

But you promised... :(

:D Just kidding. But yes, I would like to see the faux kryptonite as I might buy one myself for Luthor.

Thanks, luthor. That kryptonite looks very vivid green. Maybe just needs a dirtier chain. But a better deal than paying $75 for the exclusive.

My camera phone does it no justice. It is well worth the money for what it is. I highly recommend it.

any links to the kryptonite chain would be appreciated ...thanks.

It just sort of pops up from time to time. I got my eye out so when it appears I'll let you know. Unless I'm bidding on it of course. :D

Back