1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I wouldn't count out MOS just yet. I think there's going to be a lot to marvel at and that Michael Shannon will kill at Zod.

I wouldn't count out MOS just yet. I think there's going to be a lot to marvel at and that Michael Shannon will kill at Zod.

I long for the day when a Superman movie comes out that actually has new villians in it. There are so many other cool villains they can do especially with today's effects and all they keep doing is recycling the same ones over and over. Why do we need Zod again? Why not Braniac, Doomsday, Darkside, Bizarro? Lex Luther has been featured to death at this point as well. I mean just because he is the most known villain to Superman, it doesn't mean it always has to center around him. Not every Batman film had the Joker in it!! That's why in some ways I enjoyed Superman III the best. It was nice to see different characters even though the movie did have it's issues. Plus who doesn't love Clark vs.Superman in the junk yard? :) When he ripped that shirt opened after defeating his evil self and the music hits... well that was an iconic moment.

I enjoyed Superman III the best.

MV5BMTU2MDA2OTY2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA5MzMyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Powers that be, listen not to this man.

:D

MV5BMTU2MDA2OTY2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA5MzMyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Powers that be, listen not to this man.

:D

I didn't say it WAS the best. I just said I enjoyed it the best because it was different. Obviously overall part 1 and 2 are the classics but what's done is done. I don't care to see Zod again.

IS that what the new Superman really looks like above??????

The only thing I rememeber from III is the idea of keeping the odd penny from all employees of a multinational conglomerate.... and making millions. If it only worked, it would be brilliant.

The only thing I rememeber from III is the idea of keeping the odd penny from all employees of a multinational conglomerate.... and making millions. If it only worked, it would be brilliant.

If you get a chance, watch the movie Office Space. Great comedy where they use the same scheme and reference it being from Superman III. They actually explain the whole caper a lot better in that movie then when Richard Pryor did it originally. :lol

If you get a chance, watch the movie Office Space. Great comedy where they use the same scheme and reference it being from Superman III. They actually explain the whole caper a lot better in that movie then when Richard Pryor did it originally. :lol

That scheme predates Superman III by a long way.

How do you guys make the cape flung out to one side like it's getting blown?

Did I miss a picure of Dean Cain in this thread??

"Worst Movie Superman ever" Now it's fixed. :lol That show with Dean Cain was so bad I don't even consider it part of the Superman universe.

"Worst Movie Superman ever" Now it's fixed. :lol That show with Dean Cain was so bad I don't even consider it part of the Superman universe.

I would take Lois and Clark anyday over Smallville. That show could have been the worst thing ever to happen to Superman IMO.

I'm pretty late to the party with pictures of mine.

016-3.jpg

017-3.jpg

018-4.jpg

019-4.jpg

021-4.jpg

026-4.jpg

I would take Lois and Clark anyday over Smallville. That show could have been the worst thing ever to happen to Superman IMO.

Well let's just throw both shows away and call it a day. :wink1:

Back