1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

somebody has a picture of the headsculpt from superman with the truetype 19 muscular
body i want to see how it looks please
Here you go kardiel the CR Supes sculpt on a TTM-19 body.Just so you know the Supes neck joint is too small so it makes the head sit too low on the tt-19.You would have to use the neck joint that came with the tt-19,OK.The PICS here are shown with the supes neck joint instead of the body original neck joint and yes the skin tone is about the same so you won't have to re-color it.Hope this helps.:wink1:

here you go kardiel the cr supes sculpt on a ttm-19 body.just so you know the supes neck joint is too small so it makes the head sit too low on the tt-19.you would have to use the neck joint that came with the tt-19,ok.the pics here are shown with the supes neck joint instead of the body original neck joint and yes the skin tone is about the same so you won't have to re-color it.hope this helps.:wink1:
thanks for all my friend im going to buy the head sculpt the super and the true type muscular body So,i need to use the neck joint of tt19 for the head sculpt of superman right? that's all I wanted to know

Last edited:

How come everyones Christopher Reeve look so much scrawnier than mine. I swear the shoulder and chest on mine bulge out considerably more.

Maybe HT put yours on the T-800 body? :slap

pics of the man of steel
IMG_2055Stryedit2.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

i really love the fact you CAN get him into a flying pose while on the stand. i just love this figure. while everything on it is perfect, the incredible likeness is really what sells it. i even love how the cape looks when posed. just amazing work.

003ipt.jpg

By wtfffffffffffff at 2012-02-17

002giz.jpg

001zig.jpg

I did buy, but just because Hot Toys listened and altered the final production.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WOW!

i thought the proto head was great until i saw the 'shop mod!
i thought the 'shop mod was great until Hot Toys revised the proto!

evolution is good and Hot Toys is king.

WOW!

i thought the proto head was great until i saw the 'shop mod!
i thought the 'shop mod was great until Hot Toys revised the proto!

evolution is good and Hot Toys is king.

kajo, kaya ko nga binili e, dahil inayos ng Hot Toys. Kung hindi, itutuloy ko ang sinabi ko dito noon na hindi ko bibilhin :D

for everyone else, excuse the vernacular :lol

kajo, kaya ko nga binili e, dahil inayos ng Hot Toys. Kung hindi, itutuloy ko ang sinabi ko dito noon na hindi ko bibilhin :D

Ayos pre! Money well spent! Kudos to Hot Toys for continuous improvement.

translation:

I bought this because Hot Toys fixed it. If they hadn't, I would have kept on trolling the thread about how I wasn't going to buy it.

:D

translation:

I bought this because Hot Toys fixed it. If they hadn't, I would have kept on trolling the thread about how I wasn't going to buy it.

:D

hahaha, nice try, but not exactly accurate, just like Hot Toys first Reeve... :clap:clap:clap

Anyway, whether you like to label my previous posts as trolling, doesn't really matter, I have the Reeve figure I wanted, with the real Reeve likeness. Thanks, Hot Toys, for listening to us trolls ranting... :lol:lol:lol

Next is Keaton... and to set the record straight early on, I don't have any issues with its likeness, it's spot on Keaton.

Thanks, Hot Toys, for listening to us trolls ranting... :lol:lol:lol

I can just picture Howard and his team scouring these boards to see if they'll be able to get away with flogging off a lesser sculpt to the fans, or whether they need to give Arnie the go ahead to make revisions - revisions which, of course, he has no idea how to approach except through advice gleaned from this very thread. Thank you trolls, whine-bags and nitpickers, sincerely... thank you.

wait, are you guys saying that hot toys actually improved the reeve likeness because YOU guys complained about it on the forums?

wait, are you guys saying that hot toys actually improved the reeve likeness because YOU guys complained about it on the forums?

Well, that can't be confirmed for sure, but why else would they significantly alter and improve the final product, if not for knowing that there are numerous complaints out there, any old where? Whether on this forum or others, they might have some knowledge at least that there are unhappy customers/collectors posting unfavourable comments/reviews.

Anyway, whether they got that from us here, or from any other fora, or whether they just decided on their own that it still bears improvement, I'm just glad they did.

One more item: the costume material is really tricky to handle. If you're not very, very careful, and have rough nails or skin without knowing it, you're sure to snag a thread and you'd end up with a stocking run. Not pleasant at all. I've already read of some complaints asking HT for replacements for their figure's costume because of thread snagging. Don't be a victim...

Back