1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Out of interest, is the rubber logo stretched? surely the fabric can't stretch it as wide as that since it's stuck on?

no thats just the way it looks in that particular photo which is zoomed in on an angle exaggerating the chest. But I've noticed some logos are smaller or bigger on different figures i've seen so I'm wondering if theyre using more than one.

Here's a side by side shot. As you can see the head is way smaller but the body seems to fit fine. Once Headplay comes out with their version I will plug it in to this body and should look much better.

Picture284.jpg

Articulation on the shoulders, left elbow, wrists, crotch, knees and ankles.

If you get it at a decent price, it's good enough until HT comes out with theirs.

Cool Thankyou for the pic. It looks great next to Reeve.

But I've noticed some logos are smaller or bigger on different figures i've seen so I'm wondering if theyre using more than one.

Or a heat process for the glue, or to help the badge bend over the chest while the glue cures that somehow slightly elongates the badge.

Looks great mate!! I will receive mine this week i hope...

Hello everyone! Finally decided to take the dive and pick up my first HT! My local comic shop has never carried high-end collectibles like these, but just before Christmas, to my surprise, they had Reeves Superman and Captain America: TFA in their display case! I received a bunch of gift cards to the shop for Christmas, I was going to get a bunch of Marvel Select figures, but I couldn't resist these! I went with Superman because he's just classic, such a great figure. I believe I'm hooked now...

1d5838f0.jpg

Sweet stand. I remember seeing pics of it when it was clear. Looked cool then too :hi5:

He should try and see if he can get the S etched like glass. Sand blast the logo. It would be very elegant. Or a black base. The frosted look would pop.

finished%20angel.jpg

You need a (more) dynamic pose. Pretty bland for such an awesome figure.

Nah i like it this way :) But thx ;)

I have mine posed the exact same way and I really like it that way for some reason. Just him standing there in the suit is awesome. But that's the great thing about 1/6 figures, you can display them however YOU like. That's why I've moved away from statues into this direction.

I have mine posed the exact same way and I really like it that way for some reason. Just him standing there in the suit is awesome. But that's the great thing about 1/6 figures, you can display them however YOU like. That's why I've moved away from statues into this direction.

Yeah... I like it to... Just plain and simple...

Back