1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

lower leg plug... easily (roll it up)..

thigh plug rather, hard though

It's the thigh plug. The pant leg could still be rolled up that high without stressing the material too much?

Nope, arrived as such, not worth the time for me to resent and wait a few weeks for the return... though sending postage will be refunded.

I suppose it'll just take 1 hour of my time to repair. The Man of Steel will have Stainless steel hips (pin inserts)

I have a True Type with a broken hip. Right now it's just super-glued so I only have lateral articulation in it. I may need to look into this hip replacement technique of yours...

Oof. Even with all the strange tales of nicks, pinches, problems, and breakage, I decided to take the plunge and order Supes. Can't wait to see if mine is in proper order!

Just got the Ex in the mail. Not thrilled about the rub on his forehead or the torn blue band around the box cover. Sideshow CS here I come.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEqcRB9qwk"]Hot Toys Superman Review[/ame]

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

I know there are a lot of people out there who love the Superman comic books as well the movies.
Would you do this to your Christopher Reeve Superman figure?
Let me see a raise of hands or freak out...
394597_2424310255708_1490046332_31986876_600276474_n.jpg

384606_2424333816297_1490046332_31986893_1233399926_n.jpg

I loved the whole Death of Superman comics,but this cyborg thing was the dumbest thing in that whole thing! Plus the guy ruined a Terminator figure too!

Uh.......................wow. Yeah, anyways here is the good Superman out of the two that I bought.

FOTY (figure of the year)

6592475007_1f2499cde0_b.jpg

The robotic arm, neck & torso look alright, but the skull itself looks less impressive.

& no I wouldn't do that to a spare Supes figure if I had one.

Whoever it is has balls, I'll give em' that.

I know there are a lot of people out there who love the Superman comic books as well the movies.
Would you do this to your Christopher Reeve Superman figure?
Let me see a raise of hands or freak out...
394597_2424310255708_1490046332_31986876_600276474_n.jpg

384606_2424333816297_1490046332_31986893_1233399926_n.jpg

I loved the whole Death of Superman comics,but this cyborg thing was the dumbest thing in that whole thing! Plus the guy ruined a Terminator figure too!

Looks to me like this guy enjoyed doing this to his figure. And that's what this hobby is about. Enjoying yourself. Not worrying what someone else think you should be doing with your money.

My Supes arrived and it is flawless, i'm talking mint. This is an awesome fig, what is a bit annoying though is the box, the size and shape, it's different and quirky but as collectors we keep the boxes and this one takes up alot of space. Anyway i've been lucky with HT, have had no probs with their products.

Last edited:

Looks to me like this guy enjoyed doing this to his figure. And that's what this hobby is about. Enjoying yourself. Not worrying what someone else think you should be doing with your money.

That's the spirit, Lion.
But really? When this guy ripped a Terminator figure apart, couldn't he use the head too?
Same thing I said on facebook: The robotic half of cyborg always looked terminator-like.
But all in all, let's give'em a B for the effort...

so mine arrived today, having trouble putting thr fortress together, couple of bits just wont slot in, any tips ?

so mine arrived today, having trouble putting thr fortress together, couple of bits just wont slot in, any tips ?

Heat up the base with a hair dryer, or submerge it in hot water for a few seconds to make it more pliable.

My extra Superman suit and cape came finally in the mail today, thought i was going to get jipped via Ebay but, nope. :D

Back