1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Look at the left of the "S" symbol, the second, bottom corner. Looks like it's peeling off to me.

That's a shame then. It could be easily fixed in under 5 minutes with a needle and fabric glue.

The S was just too far off center for me.....If it was an easy fix I would have done it but for $225 I shouldn't have to fix a figure....it's all good...no biggie....

The S was just too far off center for me.....If it was an easy fix I would have done it but for $225 I shouldn't have to fix a figure....it's all good...no biggie....

I was really nervous about opening mine. Luckily it's pretty much fine, no shiny spots, S curling, bunched up legs, belts broken or other defects.

Although the wire in the cape has come out about a mm or so on one corner and i've still got the work on the base crystals as they aren't going in right, the box (although packaged perfectly by OSB) has some corner scuffs too,

Hey fellas,
my Superman just arrived ! :yess:

What an amazing figure ! :horror

I don't know what it is, but something just looks weird to me...

The likeness is great but the cape looks a bit too short....hmmm

You think it might be a counterfeit ?:dunno

Cheers,
Wolverine
View attachment 42008

View attachment 42007

View attachment 42009

Last edited:

I've just seen some updated pics of Arnie Kims 1/4 Reeve over at Supermania.....

https://www.supermania78.com/

or on his facebook page.

VERY IMPRESSIVE

Surely this is heading for more than just a personal project?

Last edited:

Here is My Hot toys custom put together using all Hot toys parts except for the complete suit which is mine. was just a color thing for me, Waiting on my new Logo's...That is a temp not accurate....The body also seems a bit to Muscular to me, and thinking of using the new TrueType Body coming soon!
htsupes.jpg

Last edited:

Don't know if anyone posted this but heres a great video by DeanKnight
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZwX03ev6ro&feature=g-u[/ame]

It was going so well and well done at that until the static shots came into play. Such a shame. That one with the Statue of Liberty is class. He can't seem to get the arms to extend.

I thought mine was improperly shaped too. But it turns out you just gotta force it in deeper. Keep heating it up to make the sockets softer.

Shall i heat the crystals or the sockets?

The base sockets. Heat, force, heat, force. Just put my hair dryer on max and kept going at it. It will work.

I heated them up and really forced it, the "snow" was soft enough to squeeze in then.

Thanks Dominishin :1-1:

Overall i'm 99% satisfied with my Supes, the only things for improvement would be a stronger wire and on mine the belt clasp is visible with a little crack.

Hey fellas,
my Superman just arrived ! :yess:

What an amazing figure ! :horror

I don't know what it is, but something just looks weird to me...

The likeness is great but the cape looks a bit too short....hmmm

You think it might be a counterfeit ?:dunno

Cheers,
Wolverine
View attachment 42008

View attachment 42007

View attachment 42009

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eOCXS_APlc[/ame]

Here is My Hot toys custom put together using all Hot toys parts except for the complete suit which is mine. was just a color thing for me, Waiting on my new Logo's...That is a temp not accurate....The body also seems a bit to Muscular to me, and thinking of using the new TrueType Body coming soon!
htsupes.jpg

I think the HT version looks better, sorry! The muscles on that look bizarre to me. I actually think the HT Supes body is amazingly natural looking, posability aside.

Back