1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Yep, if the superman body is anything like the terminator body(which it is, by the looks of it) then the "lop sided neck" isnt a problem. It just needs to be posed to look straight! The neck is articulated, remember!
Same goes for the neck plug thing. I dont think its supposed to be glued inside the rubber neck so youre OK.

thanks for the heads up on the articulation of the lower neck although maybe mines super"excuse the pun":lol stiff as cant get it to look straight atm!i will keep trying and maybe get the hair dryer out as last resort,bugs me something rotten from the back view:gah:

here is the range of movement possible from the base of the neck.
You can achieve some forward and backward movement too. Add the up and down motion of the head and you can get him to look down or up fairly well.

Picture254-1.jpg

Yep, if the superman body is anything like the terminator body(which it is, by the looks of it) then the "lop sided neck" isnt a problem. It just needs to be posed to look straight! The neck is articulated, remember!
Same goes for the neck plug thing. I dont think its supposed to be glued inside the rubber neck so youre OK.

nice one for your input and has put my mind at rest alot,its fun messing around with this fig so il enjoy sorting it out,do you think the lower neck articulation would be kind of like a ball joint for all round movement of the neck?

here is the range of movement possible from the base of the neck.
You can achieve some forward and backward movement too. Add the up and down motion of the head and you can get him to look down or up fairly well.

Picture254-1.jpg

awesome pics and the one on the left is mine atm but you have solved the riddle for me in 3 pictures:1-1:thanks for taking the time to completely put my mind at rest:exactly: ps,yes!yes!i have no wonky neck as been able to free up the lower neck now and can assume the poses you put up in your pics!phew i thought i had a dud!lol,thanks guys massive help!!

I need room to display him + fortress stand.

As for now, he is looming by my desk. :\

nice one for your input and has put my mind at rest alot,its fun messing around with this fig so il enjoy sorting it out,do you think the lower neck articulation would be kind of like a ball joint for all round movement of the neck?

No problem my friend. If supermans neck is like terminators, then it will be a bit stiff to move. It needs a little force but not too much.
Maybe putting it in hot water for a few minutes might help too.

No problem my friend. If supermans neck is like terminators, then it will be a bit stiff to move. It needs a little force but not too much.
Maybe putting it in hot water for a few minutes might help too.[/QUOT
luckily i used a "little"force as you say and the neck is now fully movable and i feel a little daft not knowing about the lower neck articulation and worrying myself over nothing:lol oh well you live and learn and im posing away with a smile on my face now:exactly:incredible sculpt,figure and the box although a wee bit big does look cool!thanks again:hi5:

Maybe putting it in hot water for a few minutes might help too.
luckily i used a "little"force as you say and the neck is now fully movable and i feel a little daft not knowing about the lower neck articulation and worrying myself over nothing:lol oh well you live and learn and im posing away with a smile on my face now:exactly:incredible sculpt,figure and the box although a wee bit big does look cool!thanks again:hi5:

:lol Thats awesome man! Its an easy mistake to make. Cant wait to get this figure myself!

or i can spend 40 to 50 bucks on a movie masters mattel LEX and get the kryptonite and A hackmen figure......

I thought the bonus was included in the price? Or do you guys mean loose chains? hahaha

I knew it! :lol

Back