1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Oh no he didn't! :lol

Oh yes he did. Nice work, D. :rotfl

4203696_orig.gif

Another classic GIF, brought to you by Devil_666 :lol:rotfl:lol

Finally received mine.

Incredible. :rock

Best piece I own by a mile.

Great, after being told that i was not to get a replacement costume i have now recieved a email today informing me i now can, This is all Thanks to a wonderful member of the sideshow team.

Last edited:

Great, after being told that i was not to get a replacement costume i have now recieved a email today informing me i now can, This is all Thanks to a wonderful member of the sideshow team.

Really, wow lucky for you! I wonder how you get the costume off because the belt is not removable, I know there are ebayers selling the outfit separately, but still. and I wonder if it fits right after because of the belt situation, has anyone tried it yet I have two of them, but the closet I did was pull the top off to futz with it. :dunno

Really, wow lucky for you! I wonder how you get the costume off because the belt is not removable, I know there are ebayers selling the outfit separately, but still. and I wonder if it fits right after because of the belt situation, has anyone tried it yet I have two of them, but the closet I did was pull the top off to futz with it. :dunno

When i get my extra i'll just store it in the box for when there comes a time when the suit that is on my figure now might accidently get more F'up then i have the extra as back up as i intend in owning this figure for life. XD

I'm sure there is a way to properly remove the belt without majorly damaging it.

supe___001-1.jpg

Last edited:

Got mine today from OSB. Holy crap he's awesome. Probably the best headsculpt in 1:6 scale.

Finally received mine.

Incredible. :rock

Best piece I own by a mile.

Amazing, eh? I've never been so blown away by a figure.

I called my brother last night to tell him about it and one of the first things he asks is "does he come with a lot of stuff?" and my answer was "no, not at all"... I mean there's only the figure, two extra sets of hands and two stands, the FOS and standard. But that's all that's needed! It's perfectly simple. I'm still blown away!

Well sent mine back just gotta wait for replacement. Hope all is well with the new one. Will live vicariously through this thread til then.

Got mine today from OSB. Holy crap he's awesome. Probably the best headsculpt in 1:6 scale.

For this year he is up there with Blitzway Tony Montana IMO for best sculpt.

I'm still debating if I want to open mine and have a look.

You prolly should in case you need to return it or get a partial refund ( if you bought it from SSC).

I had a Batman Begins/BW 2011 sealed in shipping box and was thinking the same thing -- a day before the 30 day return policy kicked in a SSC rep (who handled my Supes outfit flaws) recommended I inspect mine and I found a broken right boot socket which couldn't be replaced. Good thing I responded in time.

For this year he is up there with Blitzway Tony Montana IMO for best sculpt.

I put him above TM, TM is great but this, this is exceptionally rare, one of the best 1/6 Sculpts ever. Same can be said for the Sparrow Depp DX, that may end up being the best of all this year.

Last edited:

When i get my extra i'll just store it in the box for when there comes a time when the suit that is on my figure now might accidently get more F'up then i have the extra as back up as i intend in owning this figure for life. XD

I'm sure there is a way to properly remove the belt without majorly damaging it.

If you carefully pry the belt it won't damage it except to unglue it. One end has a hole and the other a plastic hook. You'll need to re-glue it in place.

If you carefully pry the belt it won't damage it except to unglue it. One end has a hole and the other a plastic hook. You'll need to re-glue it in place.

Oh yea, it doesn't look that hard to do. I think i would not reglue the belt back though if it does look ok once reattached.

Back