1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Time for action!!
img0630.jpg

That's great! How in the world did you get the cape to fit under the shirt and in the pants. :dunno

Good question. I'm guessing hehateme23 found a way to take the cape off?

Pivot his thighs outward. It seems to have mitigated the bunchies plus puts him in a more action oriented stance....like as in flying.

Yep, def helps. Thanks Bro. Really just a gorgeous display figure!

Yep, def helps. Thanks Bro. Really just a gorgeous display figure!

No prob.

I absolutely had to have mine in the "Superman Punch" stance. I've given Supes a whole shelf. Felt the box needed to be apart of the figure too.. since I'm sure the size of it was never overlooked.

A Jim Lee classic

6435153519_4cb54d4a92_b.jpg

I've always wished I could fly in space from the few scenes in the Superman movies.

6435392271_9e71f77319_b.jpg

Classic straight fly shot

6435392355_517c0e687a_b.jpg

I liked the Superman Returns concept and promotional shots. But what if...

6435392573_e2f23d502c_b.jpg

I've always wished I could fly in space from the few scenes in the Superman movies.

6435392271_9e71f77319_b.jpg

Classic straight fly shot

6435392355_517c0e687a_b.jpg

I liked the Superman Returns concept and promotional shots. But what if...

6435392573_e2f23d502c_b.jpg

:clap Nice pics Cosmo :hi5: You should try the middle shot and change it to night time, to simulate the epic scene were Superman is flying and the backdrop of metropolis is shown in the night sky after the helicopter scene! I would love someone to try that.

amazing figure....
IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

Got my 2nd yesterday from BBTS, unfortunately it's going back...there a small shiny spot on the forehead(which I could have lived with) the S on his chest isn't glued properly and you can see a small amount surrounding almost the entire symbol and there is a piece of plastic rattling around in the leg...I'm glad the first one was perfect otherwise I would have been pretty bummed out.

hi guys!just got my supes and very happy with him but,when i look at him from behind his neck is slightly angled to the right:dunno could someone maybe verify that this is how it is on this figure as cant find any pics looking at the back of his neck area,pics i have seen from the front view suggest the neck area doesnt angle at all,any help would be cool as it doesnt look daft at all but dont want to be the only one with a wonky neck:rotfl,sorry for the blur pic as ____ty camera im afraid!lol

I tried to take the head sculpt out to look at, what ended up happening was the plastic neck component inside the body came off with it too heh. I thought it's supposed to be glued with the rubber neck?

6436897759_113f912c3c_b.jpg

I tried to take the head sculpt out to look at, what ended up happening was the plastic neck component inside the body came off with it too heh. I thought it's supposed to be glued with the rubber neck?

6436897759_113f912c3c_b.jpg
are you able to attach it back on now ok?

man this lop sided neck is driving me crazy not knowing wether others are the same,do i have a fault or ......:dunno someone please shed some light:1-1:

The plastic neck inside the rubber can be put back in. It works just like a standard TT neck. The base plugs into body and then the head plugs into the top of the plastic neck. This allows two points of movement but is hindered by the thick rubber of the neck. The plastic is not supposed to be glued to the rubber neck. That lopsided neck can probably be fixed, remember that the neck is articulated at the bottom as well.

aah that good!looking at yours from behind does the neck seem to angle slightly to the right at all?

Back