1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I couldn't belive how big the brown HT shipper box was for this figure... It's bigger than the Indy box.

Superman9.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Awesome pics.... but I am taken by how long Batman's neck looks in it :lol.
Maybe it is just the angle?

The banner that goes around the box came all tore up on mine so I sent in for a replacement. I haven't heard back yet though, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

I have mine displayed with the box, but I am starting to think the box is overpowering the figure.

IMG_3489.jpg

It might be me, but I think the Blue Base that is supposed to hold the S-Shield up is upside down.

You have three choices, like the box and display it, don't like the box and put it away in storage, Hate the box and smash it up, then throw it in the bin

You're right about that. I like the box but it's too damn big to put in a detolf and i don't have the personal room to display like it needs to be displayed, so it'll stay folded up in my closet. This figure is insane though, mine will be in wednsday. Congradulations to you fellas on your Superman figures.

Another pic that makes me happy they didn't do PERS on this figure. Batman's eye look odd next to Supes
IMG_2985.jpg

Yeah they look very cartoony there. They're a bit better in person but they were always too big and wide open compared to Bale in the TDK suit. I hope they address that on the TDKR figure. Still, Supes and Batman look fantastic displayed beside eachother. Somehow that 70s Superman outfit doesn't look out of place beside the most up-to-date Batman suit.

Im gonna cast or drill out holes in the bottom of the base and add leds under the crystals this week. I have the ex but Im getting 2 regulars in the next 2 days and I dont want to jack up the EX.

I would love to put led in my base. I need a tutorial

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

some pics of mine. it was cloudy this weekend though so pics are meh

SAM_2599.jpg

SAM_2588.jpg

SAM_2590.jpg

SAM_2593.jpg

SAM_2591.jpg

Nice pose Maglor.
Maybe it's not the right arm that is the problem, but rather the right shoulder that sits a bit to high? But like rubio mentioned, the pose doesn't really fit with the relaxed face. Still nice scene though.

I couldn't belive how big the brown HT shipper box was for this figure... It's bigger than the Indy box.
Yes, the box is just too big. Ridiculous!

... it was cloudy this weekend though so pics are meh

SAM_2599.jpg
Thanks to the grain, the face almost looks like it's from a movie-still.

I also have a Superman figure up for grabs however mine is the regular edition. Good price at 205.00 shipped! Mint in box, PM me if your interested:peace

Anybody else have problems attaching the long ice cubes to the base? So far the only one that seems to fit is #4 (going by the instructions).

I might have, had I taken it out of the box :dunno

"ice cubes" :lol

I'm trying to get my Supes to look downward or even level. It always looks like he is looking up. Is there some way to finagle the connection to allow a better range of movement?

Anybody else have problems attaching the long ice cubes to the base? So far the only one that seems to fit is #4 (going by the instructions).

Heat up the base in some hot water.

I might have, had I taken it out of the box :dunno

"ice cubes" :lol

I took it out but ain't using it.

Back