1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Superman9-1.jpg

Superman8-1.jpg

Still no word from AE... They're supposed to process orders today. :(

that sucks thats who I ordered from too :( wonder when the orders will be billed and shipped out then

Parts just went up for sale at Toy Anxiety. Just got the head and the stand for $67 shipped!

I love the idea that someone out there might just want to buy Supes' little red under-over-pants. :rotfl

They don't need the suit, they don't need the belt or the cape, they just need the little red under-over-pants.

I dunno. That's funny to me. Then again, so was this...

two_snaps_up.jpg

(TA's picture of the loose Winston body, naturally...)

...I'm easily amused. :monkey3 :monkey1

Still need to do some futzing to the outfit before I get serious, but here's the pose I'm experimenting with at the moment:
P1160446.jpg

The pose looks sharp, but I have a hard time imagining Reeve in a relaxed pose with a clenched fist like that. If it weren't Reeve, I could buy it (a la the Jim Lee art). But I just can't see Reeve in that pose. Does that make sense?

It's a shame how limited we are with only that head sculpt. Too relaxed for action poses. I Don't get me wrong; I love the figure. Just saying.

And I'm truly getting sick of all the landing/taking off poses. I realize it looks nice, and that alot of us wanna try that pose for themselves, but is this really all we can come up with?

No offense whatsoever to the OP, but it looks like Superman is riverdancing:

IMG_3299.jpg

I just wish we could do more with the figure. With the wire in the cape, and the excellent body and outfit, we could do wonders with this guy. Only held back by the head sculpt. We should have gotten at LEAST one additional HS for the price, though.

rubio95; But I just can't see Reeve in that pose. Does that make sense?.[/QUOTE said:
Nope no sense. If you can't see Reeve i think you need to borrow Clark Kent's glasses ;)

Got my Superman on Friday! What an amazing figure! Everything is perfect, except the symbol seems a little off center. Wondering how Sideshow would handle a swap out?
Also, some people mentioned they received a calender. Was that a random gift, or were we supposed to receive one?
Mike

Nope no sense. If you can't see Reeve i think you need to borrow Clark Kent's glasses ;)

I meant I can't see Reeve making that pose, with a neutral facial expression and a clenched fist. I'm being constructive, and giving feedback. Thanks for your input.

Odd for BBTS to get theirs so quickly. I ordered through AE the first day so I's assume mine would ship in their first batch... we'll see.

Yeah it strange usually they are the last so I was surprised to see this well this if this trend continues.

i've dreamed of owning a chris reeve superman figure since i was a kid. finally!

BEST. FIGURE. EVER.

i haven't really messed around with it yet, but this is the first shot i took.

Very nice nintenjoe..

Great shots all around, guys.

Well, put me down as another case of the copper wire cape conundrum. :gah:

View attachment 41339

I kinda just want to get a cape off ebay... I'll be talkin to Sideshow tomorrow.

Everything else is awesome though! :yess:

Is the cape removable though?

Back