1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

391181_181183138639159_100002424218719_341248_1690805653_n.jpg

Mine was suppose to arrive today but was delayed in transit. Should arrive tomorrow:gah:.

All these great pics made me got out and buy one from Alter Ego. I just hope you guys are happy.:gah:

Still need to do some futzing to the outfit before I get serious, but here's the pose I'm experimenting with at the moment:

P1160446.jpg

P1160449.jpg

Still need to do some futzing to the outfit before I get serious, but here's the pose I'm experimenting with at the moment:

P1160446.jpg

P1160449.jpg

Really nice pose!!

Fuggin hell, just checked my tracking for mine and its been pushed to delivery tomorrow instead of today. :(

That sucks.

Cape looks good! :clap Love how the lighting makes his muscle visible! :monkey1 I noticed there's a visible line on his left leg. Did the suit on that part got scraped or something?

Thank you sir. And yes, as Mags said, it is just reflecting light.

P1160446.jpg

P1160449.jpg

Nice Mags!! I like where you're going here, but something looks a little out of place with right arm fist. I'm not sure what it is, whether it should just be straight down or if it should curl up more and be in front of him more or if it should be his left hand doing that. Maybe it's just me though :dunno

:lol

Nice pose Mags. :rock

Really nice pose!!

Nice Mags!!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll see if I can perfect it.

Nice Mags!! I like where you're going here, but something looks a little out of place with right arm fist. I'm not sure what it is, whether it should just be straight down or if it should curl up more and be in front of him more or if it should be his left hand doing that. Maybe it's just me though :dunno

Spot on. There is definitely something off about the right arm.

Spot on. There is definitely something off about the right arm.

Perhaps something closer to this?

superman-204.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Fixed. :wave

The "famous" Jim Lee Superman pose. Very similar to what you've already got cookin'.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I think your existing pose looks great. If anything, I'd just adjust the fist and/or swing the forearm out a little more. From the wrong angle, it almost looks like he's doing the "jerk-off" motion.

shawn-marion.gif

Well, it does. :monkey3

Last edited:

The "famous" Jim Lee Superman pose. Very similar to what you've already got cooking'.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I think your existing pose looks great. If anything, I'd just adjust the fist and/or swing the forearm out a little more.

Thanks for the input! :)

From the wrong angle, it almost looks like he's doing the "jerk-off" motion.

shawn-marion.gif

Well, it does. :monkey3

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

P1160446.jpg

P1160449.jpg

Fantastic pose, I shall be stealing it imminently.

Just make sure he's not jerking off. :lecture

Hey, if anyone doesn't want their kryptonite necklace, shoot me a PM. :D

Back