1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

is there a video or set of photos that show how to take the suit off? it looks like the suit is glued at the legs so i don't want to have to rip anything off.

can anyone help me out? i need to know how to take the suit off asap. thanks.

yes but it appears that the bottom part of the leggings are glued on the legs. i may be wrong, but i didn't want to chance pulling at it and ripping anything.

yes but it appears that the bottom part of the leggings are glued on the legs. i may be wrong, but i didn't want to chance pulling at it and ripping anything.

someones got to be the trail blazer :wink1:

I know some people like selling items; I don't. It's not something I enjoy.

Good thing I wasn't responding to you then.

wow, didn't realize it was going for so much. I may just put mine up for sale.

Yup, I've seen Sold items ranging from $75-90 and it'll only go up from there.

I haven't opened mine up yet, but based on the pics I've seen with the boots off I wouldn't think they were glued. The hem wouldn't ride up the leg because it would be sewn with a smaller opening. You've taken off the suit and tried pushing the leg portion of the suit down? Or, did you just try moving the suit at the legs down? Now, if HT did glue it I would carefully slide an x-acto knife between the leg and the suit.

questions for your guys/gals.

where is the best place to get a longer acrylic rod superman. I want one long enough maybe double the size. want to do a custom base and the reg rod aint that long enough. anyone know a place??

where is the best place to get a longer acrylic rod superman. I want one long enough maybe double the size. want to do a custom base and the reg rod aint that long enough. anyone know a place??

You sure you've got the right forum? :lol

Everyone around here is working with 1/6 scale. :lecture

I found some on ebay a few days ago that would work.

Speak to your local plastic vendor or a trophy shop.

check out Hobby Lobby

P1080296.jpg

P1080370.jpg

That's an awesome pose! :rock

I got mine last night. WOW! It's absolutely a beautifully crafted, perfect figure. It's amazing what they did. The most impressive hot toys figure I now own. I love everything about it. The suit, head, body, exclusive kryptonite necklace, crystal base, boots, cape....it's all unbelievable. I mean I am putting this up there with some of my complete customs figures that I paid over $600 for, it's that good.

I had a very, very, very slight snag on the suit near his ribs but that was easily snipped off. Also, my belt was glued on unevenly at the buckle so I had to take an exacto knife, cut and separate it and then re-glue it. Easy fix. As for the crystal base? Yea so what you have to heat it up to fit them in. I'm not getting why so many people are having difficulty with it :lol Not the first thing we've had to heat up as hot toys collectors.

Quick bad pic. I didn't futz with the cape yet, not sure what I want to do with it yet whether it be straight down or wind blown to a side. Not even sure I'll keep this pose.

83984cb5.jpg

This is an outstanding figure, i should have mine in hand next week.

Back