1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

6347501307_0294782c66_z.jpg

6347501855_941d49f6d7_b.jpg

Still nothing for me. Havent been charged by SS yet :(

Hey guys who else pre-ordered this figure from Big Bad Toy Store (like me) and what's the status of your pre-order?...thanks

Hey guys who else pre-ordered this figure from Big Bad Toy Store (like me) and what's the status of your pre-order?...thanks

My understanding is BBTS get their stuff from SSC around a week (or three) after SSC have sent their orders out. Patience is key with BBTS :)

What an impressive figure... just out of the box I can't really see any major issues or flaws. I can admit the iron-on S could maybe be nicer; but realistically I think what they did is probably the best solution for a mass produced figure.

Haven't really gotten to mess with him too much, but this is the Superman figure I've been waiting for. After I get the '89 Batman and Joker I'll be one happy-ass camper :rock

Patiently waiting for the Fedex truck to drop it off... They came by once already to drop off my Legolas statue. I wonder why this wasn't on the same truck :impatient:

My understanding is BBTS get their stuff from SSC around a week (or three) after SSC have sent their orders out. Patience is key with BBTS :)

I remember hearing that they actually don't get their stock from SS but over seas, which is why the timing is so different then everyone else. Im probably wrong though.

I'm amazed by how much the blue in the suit varies from pic to pic.

In-hand the blue looks was a color that matched up well with my minds-eye. Don't know if its 100% accurate, but it certainly looks good to me and I'm happy with the choice.

Definitely think it looks better than images I've seen of the CM piece.

The blue of the suit is very interesting in person, and I've yet to see it captured right in any picture. It's closer to the blue used in the film suit, i.e. it's a lighter blue with even a hint of green in there. It's friggin' perfect in hand.

The blue of the suit is very interesting in person, and I've yet to see it captured right in any picture. It's closer to the blue used in the film suit, i.e. it's a lighter blue with even a hint of green in there. It's friggin' perfect in hand.

That is a vital part of the figures appeal IMO, if it were darker like that POS CM Superman suit..oh how much would that make this figure suck.

recieved mine today but his left hand was rolling around in the box with the peg broken off in the arm

recieved mine today but his left hand was rolling around in the box with the peg broken off in the arm

Maybe the Kryptonite gave it gangrene?. :monkey2

Two more days . . .

A bit like...

6347874061_a93bcd89af_b.jpg

Back