1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Thanks for the feedback on the blue, can't wait to see it in person :impatient:

A bit like...

6347874061_a93bcd89af_b.jpg

AMAZING! :clap

Friday for me. :)

4 buttons total
2 on the shoulders (does not detach) so be warned
2 in the back easily detach so you can unzip the suit

Don't worry they're not really that visible you can futz around with the cape to hide the shoulder buttons. :lecture

Could have sworn I saw someone say the cape was removable...

The only thing I'm a little gutted with but it's minor, is for posing. The cape snap ons below the shoulders really ruined what I had planned for extreme cape shots. I really wanted a shot with a lot of shoulder but the buttons killed it.

This shot in a way reminds me of one of the photos for the CM statue.

Still, I can stare at this figure for ages! It really is just as you say, cr0w. Seeing it in person is a whole other level. Reminds me when I got Spider-Man. Like it actually stepped out of the screen.

Funny the illusion with the light bouncing off certain parts of the polyester. It sometimes looks like it's snagged but it's just the way it curves over the bumps and the way the camera catches it.
I thought some other peoples shots had the suit snagged as well.

6347916751_efecae06e7_b.jpg

___
6348733914_f37e65ea1c_b.jpg

6348734658_cf98a99719_b.jpg

Last edited:

A bit like...

6347874061_a93bcd89af_b.jpg

The only thing I'm a little gutted with but it's minor, is for posing. The cape snap ons below the shoulders really ruined what I had planned for extreme cape shots. I really wanted a shot with a lot of shoulder but the buttons killed it.

This shot in a way reminds me of one of the photos for the CM statue.

Still, I can stare at this figure for ages! It really is just as you say, cr0w. Seeing it in person is a whole other level. Reminds me when I got Spider-Man. Like it actually stepped out of the screen.

Funny the illusion with the light bouncing off certain parts of the polyester. It sometimes looks like it's snagged but it's just the way it curves over the bumps and the way the camera catches it.
I thought some other peoples shots had the suit snagged as well.

6347916751_efecae06e7_b.jpg

___
6348733914_f37e65ea1c_b.jpg

6348734658_cf98a99719_b.jpg

Awesome pics Vodoun!!! :clap!!
I look forward to your pic review with some cool poses!!

First impressions is he kind of smells?! And i really don't like his wrist joints always showing. He really doesnt come with to much either.

But he is superman in spitting image of CR! Wish I would have gotten the non exclusive and saved myself some money but he's pretty darn awesome none the less!

Why couldn't they have just make his sleeves a little longer? It's the only thing that screams toy to me.

Last edited:

I've seen tons of pics where the wrist joints are hidden just fine :dunno

I just pulled him out of the box so maybe with some "playing around" I'll see how to make it work. So far it feels like I'm constantly pulling his sleeve down.. Hope no damage issues. I do like how is ankles are more possible than I originally thought. Not a lot of movement but there is some!

Yeah, I think with some futzing yours will be fine. Good to hear about the ankles!

First impressions is he kind of smells?! And i really don't like his wrist joints always showing. He really doesnt come with to much either.

But he is superman in spitting image of CR! Wish I would have gotten the non exclusive and saved myself some money but he's pretty darn awesome none the less!

Why couldn't they have just make his sleeves a little longer? It's the only thing that screams toy to me.

Hot Toys doesn't?...

:lecture

Can't wait to get mine on Friday.
Probably one of the easiest figures to fabric from Hot Toys. The credit goes to Arnie kim. The head sculpt is incredible!

I'm not finished painting the display stand but this figure is all kinds of awesome.

That is wonderful Coco. Nice work with real class.

Back