1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

SSC doesn't allow local pick up as far as I know.

For you other guys, SSC said most if not all of these will ship out early next week.

Michael Crawford did a great review with awesome pics. Check it out while you're waiting... :D

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_110411a.htm

review_htsupes_large.jpg

Loving the last shot.

so the people who ordered from Alter Ego should expect another week or two before ours ship right?

got my shipping notice too. will have it on friday.

He's here.

My God, he's the best figure Hot Toys has ever made. By far. Pictures aren't comparable to how he looks in-hand.

I was gonna hold off till Christmas to buy this figure, but the way this guy is selling something tells me I should get my hands on one as soon as possible.

I work at a place with a large warehouse operation. It's a pain in the ass to do will call. We do it, but you have to have someone go dig out the order, box it, take it to the will call desk, where you have to staff someone to take care of the pickups. There is overhead to doing will call that people don't typically consider. It's not as easy as just dropping an order off at the front desk and letting any yahoo off the street come in and ask for it. While I'm sure SSC makes money on the shipping (we do too), will call may really be something they don't want to take on, and it's not to force people to pay shipping.
The thing is thy had their own shop it's not just a warehouse!

I was gonna hold off till Christmas to buy this figure, but the way this guy is selling something tells me I should get my hands on one as soon as possible.

It's one of those "Classics" you don't want to miss. Crawford gave it 4 out of 4 stars. It may not be figure of the Year with Jack Sparrow but certainly is one of the best ever made by HT, simple as it is -- and it's a fitting Tribute figure to an Icon.

I think what's blowing everyone away who received it is seeing the sculpt in hand which is a Work of Art IMO.

HT knew this and made a lot of them, but it wont be long before they're absorbed into the market and I'm guessing a few years from now will skyrocket in price.

Got mine! So damn cool! I am sending off this one to Silent Surfer for an Evil Superman paint job :)

Luckily the ex doesn't come til December. I needed time to recover from supes!

Horribly terrible phone picture in bad lighting, but it's the best I could do between geek-out moments. Will take better ones later.

Also thanks viezure for the pose I stole.

superman-1.jpg

Supes is coming on Tuesday, can't wait to have ihim on the shelf here! Looks like such a grand figure.

Dear Valued Collector,
Thank you for placing an order with Sideshow Collectibles for the Exclusive Christopher Reeve Superman 12 inch figure, manufactured by Hot Toys! We have noticed that this is your first order with Sideshow and therefore we would like to let you know what to expect from us prior to charging your item and during the delivery process.
Sideshow Collectibles vigorously protects our clients' financial information. With credit card fraud and identity theft running rampant, we require first time customers, who are placing orders over a certain dollar value, to fill out a simple form to help us make sure your financial information is protected. In essence to make sure that you are indeed 'you' using your card. To download this form please click the provided link. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/pdf/Intl-IDver3.pdf and we would like to receive this form back prior to November 11, 2011 so that we can process your item and get it on its way to you otherwise we will have to cancel your order.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
After our Processing Team receives your form, your order will process between November 14 – 18, 2011. Please make sure all funds are available on your credit card by the 14th.
SHIPPING YOUR ORDER
Your item will ship out in the order in which it was processed. Once your item has left the building you will receive an email from the carrier containing a tracking number. This item will require a signature upon delivery. International clients will be required to pay import fees directly to the carrier. (If you receive an email with a tracking number that is not yet active, this means that a shipping label has been made but the package is not yet on the delivery truck.)
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
Please inspect the item immediately. Sideshow Collectibles has a generous 30 day returns / exchange policy which protects your purchase!
Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

(805) 214-2116 Office • (805) 214-2190 Fax
In the U.S.: 855-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)
Outside the U.S.: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2

QUOTE]

You forgot to mention it was an International purchase. That makes a big difference.

So have any other international buyers had to fill this in??? I don't want my order cancelled. My order status is 'shipping soon'. I haven't heard anything else from SSC.

Horribly terrible phone picture in bad lighting, but it's the best I could do between geek-out moments. Will take better ones later.

Also thanks viezure for the pose I stole.

superman-1.jpg

Ahaha, it does indeed look great and he displays awesome :hi5:

Back