1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Yeah I think natural light is best.

Yup, i totally agree. Here's one i took yesterday with natural lighting.
003-25.jpg

So how tall does Supes look next to the T1 and T2 T-800? I'm curious to know, since both those figures are some of the taller human based figures HT has made recently.

Hes taller that the t1 arnie, but shorter the berserker.

Yup, i totally agree. Here's one i took yesterday with natural lighting.
003-25.jpg

Hes taller that the t1 arnie, but shorter the berserker.

Good to know, because that's what I was concerned with. Reeve was 6'4" and Arnold 6'2" in his prime. I asked about the T2 T800, since he has the longer ankle pegs and actually stands a bit taller than the T1 (I used normal ankle pegs on my T2 to equalize the height).

Good to know, because that's what I was concerned with. Reeve was 6'4" and Arnold 6'2" in his prime. I asked about the T2 T800, since he has the longer ankle pegs and actually stands a bit taller than the T1 (I used normal ankle pegs on my T2 to equalize the height).

Ill take a pic with him next to t2 arnie for you.

K, so heres a pic with him next to t2 arnie. I was surpised that they were actually the same height. In person, Reeve is like 1 mm taller.

With flash
005-24.jpg

Without flash

004-24.jpg

Very excited that hes hitting Sideshow! I have him on flex pay, but I need to call tomorrow to let them know to just charge the remainder of the balance! Just hope I can do it early enough so he could still ship tomorrow or Tues!

K, so heres a pic with him next to t2 arnie. I was surpised that they were actually the same height. In person, Reeve is like 1 mm taller.

With flash
005-24.jpg

Without flash

004-24.jpg

Thanks, I was looking forward to Supes having the proper height and your pic and info confirms this for me. I'm looking forward to mine hitting my door on Thursday (I'll probably end up having to pick him up from UPS, since I work all day).

Very excited that hes hitting Sideshow! I have him on flex pay, but I need to call tomorrow to let them know to just charge the remainder of the balance! Just hope I can do it early enough so he could still ship tomorrow or Tues!

I hope it all works out for you, Rzeznikk! The wait on this one has been killing me... :thud:

A few more pictures. Still not ideal lighting conditions, but I've squeezed all I can out of my Jurassic-age digital camera.

DSC07534.jpg

That is a great look. Though I wonder if Geil is getting this. He could crank out a lot of angled perspex strips.

Just imagine if the base lit up. Love the packaging on this too. Can't wait to get him next week.

I'm assuming the cape is the same sort of quality as the Medicom Batman?

It's actually really nice if you take the time to mess with it. It's very thin, so it's not too heavy to hold decent wind-blown poses, and the wire is thin but very sturdy. You can really make it look like it's actually flapping in the wind. It was a good choice on HT's part to include the wire. It adds a lot to the figure. Medicom's cape was way too thick and looked unnatural at best.

not sure why mine hasn't shipped yet....got charged on Thursday...

happened to check some units. when you get yours, you may want to check if the S logo is neatly attached to the cloth. saw some which had some 'gaps' between the cloth and the rubber shield

happened to check some units. when you get yours, you may want to check if the S logo is neatly attached to the cloth. saw some which had some 'gaps' between the cloth and the rubber shield

Noted. Thanks for the advice bro. :1-1:

Back