1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Ive been charged also. But I doubt that it will be shipped out today. The way the email was worded, made it seem they are charging everyone and most will start to ship next week.

No biggie, as long as its not a HT QC dud .

Ive been charged also. But I doubt that it will be shipped out today. The way the email was worded, made it seem they are charging everyone and most will start to ship next week.

Not according to what I was told when I spoke with CS at Sideshow earlier. They said orders are shipping. I was told mine should go out the door today or Monday.

My items are always shipped the same day as I am charged.

Just last week, it took Sweeny Todd four days to ship from when I got charged. I know thats an order that they dont want to rush out like they do Superman. But its a rare occasion to ship and charge the same day for me from SS.

i put this together out of hot toys superman head ,boots ,trunks ,mattel suit and belt and a whiplash body , to try for the bulkier superman3 type of figure ,ilove the regular hot toys figure but i really like the mattel body suit and the emblem seems to be more intergrated in to the suit ,and not quite so shinney and sticker like ,anyway i had a suit spare and its a shame to waste it :lol
Picture089.jpg
Picture090.jpg

I like the emblem... everything else is... um.

Me too, Pix. Does this mean they'll ship today?

Usually does for me. I typically get charged in the morning and then it ships out late in the afternoon.

Usually does for me. I typically get charged in the morning and then it ships out late in the afternoon.

I just spoke to Mike @ SSC and yes, he said they start shipping today! :wink1:

Wow. This came out of nowhere for me. Glad I got the Ex.

Last edited:

Charged. Never felt so happy at spending so much money.

Man, I hope they don't wait and charge me next week like they did with the Hot Toys Batman.

BILL ME AND SHIP IT TODAY SIDESHOW! I'M READY!

:lol

I've been charged!!! :panic: I've been charged!!!:panic: I've been charged!!!:panic:I've been charged!!! :panic:

Really anxious to know when CSC is gonna have this in stock! :panic::panic::panic:

Yep. Ive been charged also...

I am ready to believe a man could fly...

Yeah they tried charging me but no funds till the 15th (damn monthly pay!) but called them and they will charge me on the 15th yay :D

Got my shipping notification :panic:

i put this together out of hot toys superman head ,boots ,trunks ,mattel suit and belt and a whiplash body , to try for the bulkier superman3 type of figure ,ilove the regular hot toys figure but i really like the mattel body suit and the emblem seems to be more intergrated in to the suit ,and not quite so shinney and sticker like ,anyway i had a suit spare and its a shame to waste it :lol
Picture089.jpg
Picture090.jpg

Looks like superman let himself go :lol

Back