1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

By the way, is SSC shipping this on the 14th? Not sure if has been discussed, I haven't been around.

^^^ Credit cards will be charged ~ 11/14, and SS usually ships them a couple of days after that.

With the new superman figure coming out soon, I'm starting to do some experimenting in prep to maybe do a special edition case for it. Here's a little preview:

picture.php

I'd love one of these, it would look awesome with the crystal fortess.

That looks GREAT Station? What is it made from? Lucite, glass, plastic? I'd love to have one if you are planning on making casts of it. :wave

I can't wait...I'm starting to get impatient.

I can sit back and patiently wait for figures like this all the way from promo to around two weeks' out from the release date. But that last couple of weeks is a killer :lol

I can't wait...I'm starting to get impatient.

I couldn't wait as soon as in hand pics started showing so I bought a 3rd figure (from a Hong Kong ebay seller) which ironically is now my first as it arrived yesterday.

The HS is amazing - as is the rest of the figure. The wait is worth it. It's out of the ballpark good.

I really hope they produce a 1/4 scale figure now that's just as good.

yea spoke to my guy supes will be here next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love one of these, it would look awesome with the crystal fortess.

Too bad I sucked at shop class, or I would really like to make something like that.

So that said...

With the new superman figure coming out soon, I'm starting to do some experimenting in prep to maybe do a special edition case for it. Here's a little preview:

picture.php

Would you be taking any commissions, station? :D

I'm still debating whether I want to keep my ex or just order the regular from a retailer. I probably won't ever display the kryptonite necklace.

I'm still debating whether I want to keep my ex or just order the regular from a retailer. I probably won't ever display the kryptonite necklace.

I'd say keep it, Ben. If like most of us you consider the inflated value of this item get the exclusive. For whatever reason collectors go coo coo for that exclusive sticker. :D

I'd say keep it, Ben. If like most of us you consider the inflated value of this item get the exclusive. For whatever reason collectors go coo coo for that exclusive sticker. :D

I think I will follow your advice, Roy. I'll just keep the kryptonite in the box. It's nice to have the ex sometimes even if you're not displaying it.

I think I will follow your advice, Roy. I'll just keep the kryptonite in the box. It's nice to have the ex sometimes even if you're not displaying it.

Nice sig, I'd recognize Linnea Quigley as Trash anywhere

Verrrrry nice pic mate!

Wow - he's alive!! Great photo!

Bloody hell, he does look real. Could this be HT best figure of the year. To me it looks like it's a toss up between Superman & Jack Sparrow, that's if Jack does get released this year that is. Looking forward to Michael Crawfords end of year polls. Where had so many great figures this year, it'll be interesting to see what everyone votes for.

Back