1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I can't believe how quick mine converted for the Exclusive - I put in the order Friday night after seeing they were converting the waitlist.

I don't know if I can wait two weeks!

Those Sideshow exclusive numbers are always fishy to me. They can say there are 100 exclusives, and all that means is there are 25 sets of 100 and they can get away with converting all of the people that get on the waitlist.

Those pics pretty much settle the "I'm a DC" "I'm a Marvel" debate right there. Supes handed their asses to them, plain and simple.

I'm pretty sure Superman wouldn't have such an easy time against those Avengers. Especially Thor. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure Thor was declared the victor in a fight between Sups and Thor by Wizard waaayyyy back in the day.
I think I remember something like that :D

Something along the lines of Thor having comparable strength, with years & years of fighting experience, & Superman being vulnerable to magic, which gave him the edge over Superman :D

I think I remember something like that :D

Something along the lines of Thor having comparable strength, with years & years of fighting experience, & Superman being vulnerable to magic, which gave him the edge over Superman :D

That is correct good sir. Superman is still a beast though. Thor and Supes are the most powerful heros as far as I'm concerned.

The reason they are converting so quickly is money is tight and the HS is off.

Smart money is waiting on the redux with improved sculpt ala CR statue.

lol you're trolling again?
BTW you're the one that's completely off with that statement, this figure has been getting so much praise if you hadn't noticed :)

I'm sure that part of the reason the wait list's are converting so fast is there are alot of people that canceled there orders after the Crappy broken Batman we all got! I'm just saying! My indy will be here tomorrow and if there are any issues with him nd I do mean any! I too will be canceling my preorder for every hot toys figure I have preordered!

Then pre order them again right after :lol

IMG_0291.png

IMG_0252.jpg

You're right, the HS is off, no Reeve here right.

BTW you're the one that's completely off with that statement

Time for some glasses my friend :)

Trolling = difference in opinion?

Not in my book.

I'm happy to be spending my stupid money on this for the mo :)

Time for some glasses my friend :)

Trolling = difference in opinion?

Not in my book.

I'm pretty sure it's you that needs the glasses if you can't see the likeness buddy :D

I'm pretty sure it's you that needs the glasses if you can't see the likeness buddy :D

I'm pretty sure he meant shot glasses, so we can raise a toast to this awesome figure of Christopher Reeve.

I'm pretty sure he meant shot glasses, so we can raise a toast to this awesome figure of Christopher Reeve.

I thought he meant glasses so he could bash a Clark Kent with his 2nd Superman.

This might have been mentioned already, but it's a shame that Reeve is no longer around to see this tribute to him. He'd have to be flattered as hell.

I wonder if Christian Bale has seen his HT likeness...?

I think this figure is as close to being a perfect representation of CR supes and I'm glad i've bought it(well flexpayed it). No figure is 100% perfect(what in life is?) but look at how good HT are getting, imagine how their figures will look in 3-4 years time.

Sweet my wait list converted and I only POd on the 21st

With the new superman figure coming out soon, I'm starting to do some experimenting in prep to maybe do a special edition case for it. Here's a little preview:

picture.php

Back