1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Last time I checked the UK is generally considered part of Europe. But what do I know?

Yeah but saying european is just so vague, you may as well say he's from Mars lol.

Anyway cool vid :)

Anyone have their Sideshow toy WaitList convert recently?

I dunno if I should get the figure, but since pred and sparrow are delayed should I?

I dunno if I should get the figure, but since pred and sparrow are delayed should I?

I guess You''ll be missing out on...

IMG_0279.png

IMG_0287-2.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg
IMG_0275-1.jpg

IMG_0272-2.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

[ame="https://youtu.be/AwIEmZw61ZQ"]https://youtu.be/AwIEmZw61ZQ[/ame]here ya go bruvas please check this out , if ya like it please com over to youtube and check out my other videos including the new dx indiana jones , batman begins and most of the other top hot toys figures :O)

same old pictures being reposted, hope we can get others. otherwise i think ive had enough of supes already :dunno

Great pictures guyver1! I love the special framing you did in some of them. Honestly reminds me of the old trading cards from the 1970s I have for the first movie! Excellent! :)

"Adrian"....I mean...."Lois"....."I DID IT"!

The crowd chants....Kal El, Kal El....well you know. Like..."Rocky...Rocky"! :)

https://youtu.be/AwIEmZw61ZQhere ya go bruvas please check this out , if ya like it please com over to youtube and check out my other videos including the new dx indiana jones , batman begins and most of the other top hot toys figures :O)

Good review. I give your review a 4 out of 5. It's too bad about the quality of the base, that is disappointing. I agree, that for the price it should have included more. So out of the two sculpts Clipperking, which do you like better? Supes or Indy?

Which indeed makes him a European! :D

This guy always makes me laugh when he says the F word on his videos, He's a riot sometimes for a european. :rotfl

European...bloody cheek he's a Brit. I'll call you a Yankee Colonial then :mad:

Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle some feathers, but you sure he's British, sounds more like Scottish or Irish :dunno

Hopefully today will see other people BESIDES GUYVER post their pics. :lol

https://youtu.be/AwIEmZw61ZQhere ya go bruvas please check this out , if ya like it please com over to youtube and check out my other videos including the new dx indiana jones , batman begins and most of the other top hot toys figures :O)

Big fan of your reviews Clipp! :hi5: Honest & never dull plus those curses are ftw and that's a compliment! :wink1:

..and yeah, that rewinding time s__t didn't sold me as well :lol

TFS this review. :)

Still can't believe i get a HT Spider-Man AND a HT Superman in the same year! I mean that pretty much does it for me as far as superheros go collection wise. (those were my top 2) I mean some others may interest me, but those were must haves.

Black Suit Jor-EL
Zod

Doc OCK
Goblin

Would also be musts for me.

I also have a kinda serious question. Would HT be insane not to release a ZOD? Remember all the whining and wanting from people? "Are were ever gonna see a CR Supes"? There's no doubt in my mind and there shouldn't be in yours that HT saw that and made the decision to make one based on the fans. It's not even up for debate. So, is this just a one off, a one and done? HT saw the demand and gave the fans what they wanted but that's it and they really have no interest to pursue the line any further? Or is there a possibility of a ZOD or Jor-el and or Clark?

I am not sure, but one thing i am sure of is............

Jor-El (black with crystal pointer thingy)
Clark
Zod

=

$

So if HT is smart.........................................

Back