1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I'd definitely be in for that.

It's been like what, 3 or 4 years since their first incarnation, I think most people won't complain if they decide to remake him.

I bought Jor-El a couple years ago and have never taken him out of the box, waiting and hoping for CR Superman, in a few weeks he'll see the light. I'd buy whatever HT puts out for Superman The Movie.

Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle some feathers, but you sure he's British, sounds more like Scottish or Irish :dunno

Scottish or Irish (or Welsh) is British. You're obviously confusing British with English, something that'll make you a lot of friends if you ever visit Scotland, Ireland or Wales. :wink1:
Walk into a bar in Canada and ask how all you yanks are doing. You get the message.

The guy's obviously English, from the north, maybe Manchester, but I'm no expert on accents. Perhaps one of our English (or should that be British?) members could clarify.

Scottish or Irish (or Welsh) is British. You're obviously confusing British with English, something that'll make you a lot of friends if you ever visit Scotland, Ireland or Wales. :wink1:
Walk into a bar in Canada and ask how all you yanks are doing. You get the message.

The guy's obviously English, from the north, maybe Manchester, but I'm no expert on accents. Perhaps one of our English (or should that be British?) members could clarify.

I just use the term "*******." :wave :pfft:

I'm not offended if someone calls me a yankee, cracker honkey.

Sent a flex request for the ex today. Hopefully, they'll oblige me. Too much all at once this year.

Oh for the love of....could we just drop this topic already, look I apologized and admitted I made a mistake, and I can't believe I've seen this discussion for two pages now. This is the Superman HT's thread, not the I made a mistake about the Youtube guy's cultural background thread.

Again I'm sorry and I meant no harm or bias originally by it. I still think he's still a riot and I love his reviews, if that makes anyone happy. But please, can we just put this topic in the vault.
:thud: :gah:

I swear if I didn't have this masterpiece in my hands right now like ClipperKing, You guys would drive me nuts on this topic.

Last edited:

Pss___ in my books Irish is never British.

So back on topic. My HT Jor-El has been boxed since I got him also. he sculpt is still great imo, so if HT re-released him in the back outfit, then that's fine with me. I'd still buy him.

And which part of America are you from? Suggest you see how somebody from Belfast or other parts of the north feels about that.:slap

show em a map and where they are on it might help with there confusion :monkey3

I don't get it. Maybe you have to see it in person but for the moment I still think the box is tacky.

The box looks like a box of candy's I would buy my wife for Valentines Day. Personally I would have preferred a normal looking box in the shape of a box. Then you have people going gaga over the gift bag the box gets put in at some Hong Kong retailer. lol
I'm not going to keep the box as I have no plans on selling the figure and I don't feel having the box in the background looks cool.

I don't get it. Maybe you have to see it in person but for the moment I still think the box is tacky.

The box looks like a box of candy's I would buy my wife for Valentines Day. Personally I would have preferred a normal looking box in the shape of a box. Then you have people going gaga over the gift bag the box gets put in at some Hong Kong retailer. lol

picky picky picky :lol

I'm not being picky, ultimately I don't care, I'm not buying the figure for the box. However since the box is being brought up specifically and some people seem to love it I'm just chiming in with my opposing thoughts.

Cap could ship anytime to me already I'd be ok with it.

Back