1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I don't see how people think the Kryptonite necklace is lame. It's a awesome piece and key to the movie.

Yeah, i cant stand goodshipped. I've never had a good transaction with them. And they always put that "available in 30 days" but if you pre-order it and then they get their stock in and list some as "in-stock" then they send out the in stock orders first. And those who pre-order have to wait for a while. Its messed up. Cant stand them. Rant over. :lol

I've dealt with Goodshipped on many occasions and found them to unfailingly quick, friendly, courteous and well priced. I've just ordered this figure from them. Thirty percent deposit, rest payable when it arrives. Leo told me he's expecting it Q4 2011 or Q1 2012.

Attention Canadian Buyers:

Just spoke with someone from Sideshow. If you bought the EX edition Sideshow will be contacting you in the future and will offer to change your EX order for a regular Superman figure as they wont ship the EX to Canada.

Furthermore, those with US address also won't be able to purchase as the shipping address must be the same as your billing address!

So yeah, we're screwed!:mad:

Oh, Canada! You got screwed with the green rock. So sorry, I wonder why... :slap

Does Lex live in Canada or something?

Is Eric @ Toys2 offering the rock? Just checked, he doesn't have it up yet.

Attention Canadian Buyers:

Just spoke with someone from Sideshow. If you bought the EX edition Sideshow will be contacting you in the future and will offer to change your EX order for a regular Superman figure as they wont ship the EX to Canada.

Furthermore, those with US address also won't be able to purchase as the shipping address must be the same as your billing address!

So yeah, we're screwed!:mad:

Toys2 here i come:monkey1
Ill probably buy the chain from ebay, but i doubt the scaplers would price it even.

Canada just needs to man up and become a State of the USA!!!

I think it's because Eric is selling the rock in Canada, hope you guys will be aight.

People here in Brazil are just going crazy with this new figure. Collectors are ordering 2, 3 and even 4 Superman figures.

I've never seen something like this before. Pure madness.

This fig is way overpriced for what we are getting.

Having said that, it's Superman... it's Reeve Superman... it's Badass. Ordered.

Damn you Hot Toys!!!

People here in Brazil are just going crazy with this new figure. Collectors are ordering 2, 3 and even 4 Superman figures.

I've never seen something like this befora. Pure madness.

Ola, tudo bom? Brasileiro aqui tbm! Qual o site de colecionador brasileiro? Nao conheco nenhum!

Does the EX version have free shipping from SS. I didn't see it on their site.

So, does anyone know how I'd go about changing my order so that he was packaged more thoroughly?

Ahh darn, so it's a SS EX? Not like the Sparrow long telescope where most NA retailers have it?

I just hate buying from SS but I guess I'll have to.

Back