1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Is Nobody else pissed of that flying poses shown CANT BE POSED??

You CAN'T have this superman in a flying pose on your shelf, the Stands will only allow for vertical poses, so half of the images of this figure cant be done once you have the figure.

This was the most iconic flying character HT has done and the one that DEMANDED a new base design for forward "Horizontal" flying poses.

I love the figure but HATE the advertising of poses that cant be done, BOO HOT TOYS for photoshoppong un-feasable poses and leading the customers into thinking they can be done in-hand. :pfft:

Its a moot point as the neck wouldn't allow him to look up. You'd have Superman flying and looking for pennies on the ground. Not that great really.

I love the figure but HATE the advertising of poses that cant be done, BOO HOT TOYS for photoshoppong un-feasable poses and leading the customers into thinking they can be done in-hand. :pfft:
Freakin' Hot Toys is almost as bad as Sideshow with the false advertising :mad:

Seriously though, after they see the stands, the customer base buying this is probably gonna realize that you can't do those poses without some extra modification. At least, I would hope so. If they get bamboozled and are furious that they didn't understand physics, etc., when they bought the figure, then they can probably get a refund from the retailer they purchased from after they receive their order. :hi5:

Seriously though, after they see the stands, the customer base buying this is probably gonna realize that you can't do those poses without some extra modification. At least, I would hope so. If they get bamboozled and are furious that they didn't understand physics, etc., when they bought the figure, then they can probably get a refund from the retailer they purchased from after they receive their order.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It'll be just awesome

You CAN'T have this superman in a flying pose on your shelf, the Stands will only allow for vertical poses, so half of the images of this figure cant be done once you have the figure.

This was the most iconic flying character HT has done and the one that DEMANDED a new base design for forward "Horizontal" flying poses.

Nothing that can't be fixed. Just need to find a way to turn clamp up. Make some kind of 'T' of the clear pole.

Nice week for hot toys preorders Ijumped all over the exclusive on sideshows website.

Duh. Hang him from a string.

Seriously pissed off I can't order the exclusive. I will still buy the regular at a great price locally and won't cry about it, but I don't understand why Canadians are getting the shaft. I cant wait to see a Hot toys "North America exclusive" when they make one. Very ridiculous concept to fragment the collector community like this.

htsupermanbonuskryptoni.jpg

WORTHLESS without this! :lecture

I'm a bit disappointed he's nearly $200 given the lack of accessories. I expected him to be more expensive but at that price, you'd think he could have at least come with an alternate smiling headsculpt or something. I guess I'm the sucker though cause I'm still gonna get this.

Seriously pissed off I can't order the exclusive. I will still buy the regular at a great price locally and won't cry about it, but I don't understand why Canadians are getting the shaft. I cant wait to see a Hot toys "North America exclusive" when they make one. Very ridiculous concept to fragment the collector community like this.

why can't you order the Ex? SS will have it...........this is too iconic of a figure to pass up and I really won't feel like spending 4x retail on him in the future. So far, it's the best Reeves Supes collectible imo.

Couple of things. I'm not too concerned about the flying poses; The figure itself is sick, and far too overdue. So I'm happy there.

Next, for those in the L.A. area... On June 11th, at The Chinese 6 on Hollywood Blvd, they are showing Superman & Superman II (the Donner Cut) including a discussion with Richard Donner and a DC Entertainment panel with Jim Lee and Geoff Johns. Look up herocomplexfilmfestival for the details (as I don't have them handy right now.)

The shipping limitations I believe have something to do with licensing issues rather than a desire to cheese people off.

why can't you order the Ex? SS will have it...........this is too iconic of a figure to pass up and I really won't feel like spending 4x retail on him in the future. So far, it's the best Reeves Supes collectible imo.

Us canadians cant order the exclusive, because we live in north america. The exclusive is in the contenenal us and europe. I mean seriously, they can ship it to europe but not canada??

Who cares, its easily the lamest "exclusive" thus far. Toys2 baby! :rock

htsupermanbonuskryptoni.jpg

WORTHLESS without this! :lecture

Yea, I will def be buying the regular, but I really would like to display it with the krypto accessory. :(

The shipping limitations I believe have something to do with licensing issues rather than a desire to cheese people off.

:monkey2:monkey2 I am still very hurt by Sideshow for not finding a way to come through for us.

Us canadians cant order the exclusive, because we live in north america. The exclusive is in the contenenal us and europe. I mean seriously, they can ship it to europe but not canada??

This Canadian ordered the Exclusive. :wave :moon :lol

The only positive thing from ordering from toys2 is that it arrives very fast. Cant wait!

Back