1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Why I can't stop buying ! As soon as I want to end this madness they pull me back in. Too many pre-orders and not enough money. This year I'm going broke.

He's up at BBTS for $195. $7 more than those others, but no cancellation fee and Pile O' Loot option.

After shipping, probably just as well to order from Sideshow though, unless you have other stuff in your "Pile."

Just preordered my exclusive, my first of many purchases from Sideshow. :rock

A page or two ago a SS rep posted that the free shipping was only good for the regular edition and not the EX, so although there's no listed price as we checked out we will indeed be charged for shipping when they process. :(

Yep. Some sort of made up BS about them having to charge because it's an exclusive. Hogwash. $$$$$

252948_10150189940052344_58690437343_7250457_804228_n.jpg

So beautiful :monkey2

This is what I've been waiting for since 1978

Same as :hi5: and i just done an early pre-order with Onesixthbruce even though supes is awaiting final price.

What sux is by the time Toy Hunters has this on display at the store, I wont be in HK anymore:(

Just curious, did we have to enter any sort of code to get the free shipping with the piece?

The figure is perfect but I prefer Eric´s head!
;)

Same as :hi5: and i just done an early pre-order with Onseixthbruce even though supes is awaiting final price.

Sideshow didn't have to offer free shipping on the regular version, either, and it still would have sold out. Probably better for folks to think of the free shipping on the regular as a nice freebie (which it is), instead of looking at the shipping with the Ex. as an additional fee (which it isn't).

Sideshow didn't have to offer free shipping on the regular version, either, and it still would have sold out. Probably better for folks to think of the free shipping on the regular as a nice freebie (which it is), instead of looking at the shipping with the Ex. as an additional fee (which it isn't).

What's the opposite of wisdom? :lol

Wait, so the free shipping doesn't apply to the Ex.?

Yep. Some sort of made up BS about them having to charge because it's an exclusive. Hogwash. $$$$$

Yeah kinda crappy when they (SS) came to this forum and posted free shipping with no mention of ex vs regular. The should honor their statements really poor service IMO :(

Is the Kryptonite truly a Sideshow exclusive or will everyone else get it like the Jack Sparrow telescope? I would like to know before I overpay at Sideshow.

TBH it's not being charged the shipping that I have the problem with, but the lame BS lie they conjured up as to why. Just say we're not offering it on this one. Don't feed me some sort of placebo that tries to make them look like the victim.

TBH it's not being charged the shipping that I have the problem with, but the lame BS lie they conjured up as to why. Just say we're not offering it on this one. Don't feed me some sort of placebo that makes them look like the victim.

I don't think it was a lie. But I do think they should eat the cost for their error. :huh

Shipping is shipping. I get it on every item I'm not even gonna notice on this. :lol

Yeah kinda crappy when they (SS) came to this forum and posted free shipping with no mention of ex vs regular. The should honor their statements really poor service IMO :(

They did mention it quite clearly.
I even quoted one of their posts explaining it, just look up Chris from Sideshow's posts in the thread.

Back