1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I liked the spots where superman was falling and when he got stabbed with the kryptonite. I thought Lex was great. People moan about the real estate plan but it honestly sounds like the kind of crime a white collar super-criminal would commit so i'll let it go. The plane scene was cool, it needed one more big huge action scene though

I don't get how people can complain about the real estate plan. Watch I II and IV people!!! Lex Luthor was only ever interested in land.

And if you can't criminally acquire land, build some of you're own with an alien crystal!! What other option did he have? Lol.

Lol.. Good man. I have the first 2 on DVD too. They don't make them like that anymore. Pure class.

Might have to stick them on tonight, got a break from the missus and she hates them so will have a mans night in:)

On the subject of superman 4, I've had the dvd boxset from new, years back and have never watched number 4 once.
Watched all the others but avoided that one.
Am curious to see if it is as bad as I remember now.
Some things are best left alone hahaha.
My order of best to worst would be the order they were released including returns.
Was ok but can't beat the originals.

Hi guys I just got off finishing Superman IV.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

:thud:

I used my Mattel's superman box for my backdrop for my superman.
here's a quick pic.

Just finished watching Superman Vs The Elite. My God what an amazing movie! This would be a perfect sendoff for the Christopher Reeve series if it didn't went all camp. I didn't watched it before because I thought I'd be another lame Superman cartoon and boy was I wrong! Gonna catch up on Superman Unbound and Superman Returns later. So I guess my favorite Superman movies are:

1. Superman.
2. All-Star Superman.
3. Superman Vs The Elite.

Looks more like sausage than steak to me. ;)

Any suggestions to make the wrist pegs rotate in the wrist socket? I want to have the hands to be able to fold inward toward the waist but the Supe I just got has never been displayed so they are super tight.

I thought about heating them with a blow-dryer but i fear it would damage the suit.

FINALLY! I just got my Reeves Superman. Thank you to all, especially for the words of encouragement to get him despite getting in trouble with my girl. Rickrooster - Your right! he's definitely worth every penny. For me, the sculpt is spot on. I'm so happy to immortalize Christopher Reeves in my humble living room.
sniff sniff

Oh I also took the advice from a few guys here. I told her I got him cheap and used. In reality, hell no - I bought him overpriced brand spanking new with the sideshow exclusive kryptonite. =)

Good man DX12. He is my prized piece. Absolutely adore it!!
Enjoy it dude!

Oh I also took the advice from a few guys here. I told her I got him cheap and used. In reality, hell no - I bought him overpriced brand spanking new with the sideshow exclusive kryptonite. =)

:rotfl:clap
Well done.

Theatricality and deception are always the key to a happy relationship.:wink1:

Hehehe you've taken another step towards the darkside:)
Next you'll be hiding new arrivals, untill the right time to unveil.
Been there my freind.:lol
Wish I could be a bit more dishonest sometimes, the other day I said " I don't think I would ever cheat on you".:slap

The answer she was looking for was " I would never cheat on you my sweetness":love
Haha that took a lot of digging to get out of that hole.
Enjoy your figure and don't lose any sleep over it at all.
Women are expensive mentally and finacially so you deserve a treat now and again;)

Back