1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

All of these Clark Kent mods look great, but to do an accurate custom Christopher Reeve CK, you've got to do more than remove Superman's curl. As Clark, he parts his hair in the completely opposite direction, and it lays a lot more flatly on his his head. I'm not sure I'd be willing to do the kind of heavy modding that that requires though.

Someone on eBay is selling a CR Clark Kent with the hair parted on his left. But the question is, if he's in the middle of changing into Superman, when does his hair change?

I'm still in two minds about the hair, either remove the curl and keep the parting as is, as I'm to bothered about it being too accurate on this one, or sand the hair down and resulpt it

I love that kid. :)

That reminds me of when I was a kid. I was older, probably 5-7 and I would wear my Superman outfit under regular clothes, jump behind a couch and come out as Superman.

Someone on eBay is selling a CR Clark Kent with the hair parted on his left. But the question is, if he's in the middle of changing into Superman, when does his hair change?

Have a link?

hi fella's,
this is the correct head that belongs on my clark kent, i did a switch just to show, but as you can see it needs work, the paint does not match the neck, it is off center, needs to sit a bit lower, so alot of work needs to be done, this was on my suited clark kent....but really needs to be on this for accuracy i guess....
036-5.jpg
031-4.jpg

038-3.jpg
016-9.jpg

Beyond the issues you describe for matching the new sculpt up to the body I have to say the Clark mod is fairly incredible and dare I say it IMHO looks a little more like Reeve than the original...

It is a really nice sculpt.

hi fella's,
i put a pic up of a "gang" shot of my batman custom's over on the "show all your batman" thread....so i figured i would post this "gang" shot i have of my supe's.....like i said over there, my room is going through a change, so everything is either packed or on a costco plastic shelf..lol...but in 6-8 weeks i will have my room back and with new case's and lighting and all the good stuff....but for now just a boring shot with no posing.......a few of these are custom's made by board member's for me...:)
002-12.jpg

hi fella's,
i put a pic up of a "gang" shot of my batman custom's over on the "show all your batman" thread....so i figured i would post this "gang" shot i have of my supe's.....like i said over there, my room is going through a change, so everything is either packed or on a costco plastic shelf..lol...but in 6-8 weeks i will have my room back and with new case's and lighting and all the good stuff....but for now just a boring shot with no posing.......a few of these are custom's made by board member's for me...:)
002-12.jpg

:thud:

MY GOD, YOU ARE MY IDOL....

Dude, do like Superman?

That's the most complete 1/6 Superman collection I've ever seen....

EXCEPT!

You do not have an Evil Superman...and you need an Evil Superman. Get one now.

Dude, do like Superman?

That's the most complete 1/6 Superman collection I've ever seen....

EXCEPT!

You do not have an Evil Superman...and you need an Evil Superman. Get one now.

lol.....you are right my friend.!!!! i do need one...i have the great elvis1976 doing some other stuff for me at the moment, but he done an evil supe's that i hope one day i can get him to commission for me also..there is a "you tube" vid. on it...it's unreal like everthng else he does......i do have a few more custom's coming that i will post pic's of..the black suited supe's with the long hair....yes that really ugly version :rotfl....

Just received Superman yesterday!!!

SupermanReeve.jpg

Last edited:

hi fella's,
002-12.jpg

:thud: :thud: but where's Dean Cain?

Back