1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Just received the replacement plug hole for the hip screw hole from SSC. Pretty anxious to go home and slide it in.

Any tips on how to get the boot off without damaging the figure? I am presuming it should come right out with the ankle peg, right?

Yay! No more ugly hole in my Superman's leg! :)

Here's mine on display in a Detolf... just an amazing figure. He'll hold the shelf by himself until the '89 Batman and Joker arrive.

ggj-1.jpg

Mine with the broken hip is the narrow shoulder True Type that the DX Joker came on. Which kind of hip does that have?
The other.... not Supes' variant... then again narrow TT has the most numerous (cheap) body option.

this is currently my favorite figure so far. it's one of those things you walk past and simply have to pose. sad to see people with issues. I myself had a peeling S symbol but some fabric glue fixed that.

Anyone else have their crystal stand clamped at the very top? Does this frighten anyone? That is how I have mine and I am worried it will topple over while I am at work.

hay friends i don't have any hot toys in my collection yet just thinking to get main characters i liked Superman is this hot toy figure really worth buying????

hay friends i don't have any hot toys in my collection yet just thinking to get main characters i liked Superman is this hot toy figure really worth buying????

Well, we all ain't saying this the best Hot Toy so far for nothing are we?!

Yes, buy it and be happy! :)

This was in 2nd place for figure of the year!! Could've been 1st if not for jack sparrow and all his accessories!!

Working with a new pose.

P1160754.jpg

P1160755.jpg

Yeah i like that, especially the leg position might do something like that.

Thanks OS.

It doesn't seem to be very popular, but I love it. I can't stop staring at it and it's renewed my love for the figure. That's how I know it's a good pose for me. :)

Thanks OS.

It doesn't seem to be very popular, but I love it. I can't stop staring at it and it's renewed my love for the figure. That's how I know it's a good pose for me. :)

Which pose? The head turned to the left or the one looking down?:dunno

The head turned to the left rocks it for me.:monkey1

Back