1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

You could easily do this mod yourself. The hardest part was getting the plastic bottom of the base off. I'd be happy to give you some tips. :)

Can you post the steps here on how to put those LED lights on those crystald? Or you can just PM me. :wave

Nice shots Sir OS! :clap

Yeah, pull down his sleeves there to hide those "toy" evidence :lol

got mine today, and straight away the word that sprung to mind was WOW !!!!

This is awesome the box and the HS are just fantastic, the suit could have done with a bit more tweeking but overall I am so so chuffed this is one of the better HT recently. Will look great when i have decided on a pose .....

"no big fan of the '78 Superman movie"?! :horror

You are...joking....I hope? To me, it is still the perfect superhero movie. Plus the fact that Christopher Reeve's Superman is and always will be the BEST Superman to me! Hands down! :)

That's so awesome that your children said "now that's Superman"! I LOVE THAT! :yess:

The classic Ray Harryhausen stop-motion animation is so classic. I'm a big fan of his work too. I love Clash Of The Titans too. The original one from 1981, with Harry Hamlin that he did the stop-motion work on. His last movie doing it too.

Again...you are joking...right?

Uhm... no. :lol

I never really liked the movie, not even as a kid when I first saw it.
I don't think I disliked it, but I have no recollection of it leaving me awed. I clearly remember the impact Star Wars had. I remember how amazed I was after watching the '76 King Kong. But Superman? Nada. Zilch. Zero.
But I will make a point of watching it again, haven't seen it in ages.

That's so awesome that your children said "now that's Superman"! I LOVE THAT! :yess:

Forgot about this part!
Yeah, I am not kidding when I say that it actually warmed my heart. There is something special about Reeve's portrayal of Superman. He did embody that "blue boy scout" character; that optimism of all that is good about the USA that Superman is supposed to stand for.

banthafett is right, I agree with him.

76cb64fd6f302a6bb4df885cebe0087c.gif

Momentarily going off topic for a second, thought I'd stick the SS calendar up before it gets damaged since it came with the figure.

mg4789z.jpg

Back to your regular viewing.

SS calender was nice, but I wish they had also included the new HT catalog

RE: calendar - Did you order from Sideshow?

RE: damage - Are they going to replace it?

I have pieced together my figure part by part from eBay. So no cool Sideshow calendar or catalog for me. :( I'll have to order those to get them. My "headless and bootless" Superman is waiting for those parts. Then I can finally have a full complete figure. :impatient: Wow, shipping from Malaysia to the U.S. takes so long!

If I had the money all at once I would've ordered the full boxed figure. But once I get the head sculpt and boots in, I'll have everything that comes with the boxed regular edition including the Hot Toys brown shipper box, F.O.S. stand, and color HT Superman box.

I have pieced together my figure part by part from eBay. So no cool Sideshow calendar or catalog for me. :( I'll have to order those to get them. My "headless and bootless" Superman is waiting for those parts. Then I can finally have a full complete figure. :impatient: Wow, shipping from Malaysia to the U.S. takes so long!

If I had the money all at once I would've ordered the full boxed figure. But once I get the head sculpt and boots in, I'll have everything that comes with the boxed regular edition including the Hot Toys brown shipper box, F.O.S. stand, and color HT Superman box.

And paid twice as much as a new complete figure! :lol

BTW...I didn't get a calendar from Sideshow with my figure that I ordered from them anyway.

And paid twice as much as a new complete figure! :lol

BTW...I didn't get a calendar from Sideshow with my figure that I ordered from them anyway.

Gee...thanks for the insult! :thud:

That's the only way I could get the figure, okay? I didn't have the whole payment at one time for even the regular edition. I did pre-order the exclusive at Sideshow months ago, but had to cancel it due to financial issues. If I ended up paying more...then I did. But at least I am getting one of my most wanted figures...finally.

Last edited:
Back