1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Honestly - the only figures I can see them making are a 2in1 Supes (possibly DX) and a Reissue of Jor El in the correct coloured clothing

I kind of agree although I would wish it to be otherwise - if I could have any figure other than a 2 in 1 Clark it would be Zod - but does anyone know how sensible this would be as a commercial decision? I know a hardcore (like me) would go crazy for a good Zod figure but would he sell beyond a hardcore of fans?

I wish they'd do Zod as a no frills release along the lines of SR Jor-El but I don't even know if Hot Toys does figures this simple anymore.

Oh now I get what you're saying re: those memory cystals. now I remember them. :monkey1

You have to re-watch the movie ;) As far as any other props that I can think of, I'll have to get back to you on that one.

A cool prop would be that guy that greets Superman when after he comes out of the phone booth. 'That's a bad outfit woooh!!! lol

super-pimp-whoo_1193885596.jpg

What I would do is get a full size replica of the helicopter and have superman holding it up with one hand, and Lois with the other. Just get a Barbie doll with brown hair as Lois and find a 1/6 GI-Joe helicopter and it can be done.

so+3-09.jpg

Last edited:

THE SUPERMAN mattel figure comes with the main crystal ...

THE SUPERMAN mattel figure comes with the main crystal ...

I'm not buying that one just for the crystal base. Anyways hot Toys can make it look better than that in the paint app and prop likeness. have more crystals, etc.

November 14 is a long way away. :(

What did I miss?

You missed me taking advantage of a chance to turn a deadhorse argument over toys into a shiny, new political discussion, thanks in no small part to me keeping his mouth shut.

Aren't you glad you missed it? I know I am. :dance

mattel movie masters superman

Another great prop for a DX superman is The crystal face of Jor-El (Brando).

Jor-El_Hologram.jpg

@Superman - That control panel and Jor-El are cool. Where are they from?

very glad i dont have to buy the the mattel there ...This new figure is just about perfect in my eyes ,still like my dc direct superman but reeves will always be the one superman ...even after this next man of steele suerman movie..wish wouldve casted brandon again as superman........

...wish wouldve casted brandon again as superman........

Agreed. I think he catches a lot of unfair sh-t.

The people who dislike him/Superman Return always say "not enough action"

Green Lantern had action. Case closed.

it's not his problem the story kinda was crappy ..he did awesome job with the role ...hope he comes back ........

Oh Lois... Dat ass!

Wait a second, is that a comic adaptation of the Superman film?

No, It's from Superman - Secret origins written by Geoff Johns and draw by Gary Frank.

Back