1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I put my SSC Endor Rebel Soldier on a Hasbro Speeder and ran around the office pretending it was the forest of Endor making speeder noises after everyone had gone home.

I also will run around the office with Supes, arms extended, swooping between door wars, around copy machines and computer work stations.

:lecture

thumbnail.aspx

This thing is god like.

The new head sculpt is 99% Christopher Reeves.

This really should have gotten a DX/PERS treatment.

No you see I've never taken 1 hr toilet breaks at work to watch TDK on my iPhone

But thats what your subconscious is telling you. But infact in reality you were at work, taking a 2 hour break and while you were on the toilet you were dreaming of watching tdk on your iphone.

https://inception.davepedu.com/

Its never really been that popular. :dunno Right from the start its been criticised has it not?

Well its overrated in the sence that everone wants p.e.r.s on every figure nowadays. It gets annoying after awhile. I remember a guy on the hot toys facebook page, telling hot toys to do a dx darthvader :lol

Well its overrated in the sence that everone wants p.e.r.s on every figure. It gets annoying after awhile. I remember a guy on the hot toys facebook page, telling hot toys to do a dx darthvader :lol

Hah. Thats people not copping onto the fact that PERS is what classifies a figure as DX not the amount of accessories. Asking for DX is asking for PERS.

Well its overrated in the sence that everone wants p.e.r.s on every figure nowadays. It gets annoying after awhile. I remember a guy on the hot toys facebook page, telling hot toys to do a dx darthvader :lol

For a good reason. Not every figure benefits from PERS but PERS makes it all that much better when it works well with the figure for photography.

For a good reason. Not every figure benefits from PERS but PERS makes it all that much better when it works well with the figure for photography.

Im fine with the PERS being used on figures that would benifit from it.

It sucks that hot toys cancelled the pers with this figure.

But either way its a great sculpt!

I never put my SSC Endor Rebel Soldier on a Hasbro Speeder and ran around the office pretending it was the forest of Endor making speeder noises after everyone had gone home.

I also will never run around the office with Supes, arms extended, swooping between door wars, around copy machines and computer work stations.

Marc has also never eaten Taco Bell.

I have also never EVER fallen asleep on a toilet and bumped my head.

Also, Chase has never EVER EVER NEVER EVER pooped in the shower. Seriously.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I love this place! :grouphug

Back