1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I really like the in-hand videos because that's the best way to really "see" a figure as opposed to photos which are static and sometimes distort what a figure actually looks like.

This figure looks sick. Likeness is great too.

Stop making valid points and get back to the photoshop manips of board members, damn you! :cuss

But yeah :lecture Could not agree more!

I really like the in-hand videos because that's the best way to really "see" a figure as opposed to photos which are static and sometimes distort what a figure actually looks like.

Totally agree, and I love this figure already, although I bet this isn't the greatest Reeve Superman sculpt that Hot Toys ever do...It feels like they're holding something back for a DX or 2 in 1.

One of the great things about a Superman figure is that you can play with it - pick it up and kind of fly it around! - without feeling too stupid.

i agree with you 100%...the close up of the HS is getting distorted by the curve of the lens... the other shot thats taken back a bit looks amazing...also flash never helps, it brings out the plastic too much...in hand this will look like Reeve in your hands.

Do you think this box is just for the Exclusive (Special Edition)?

Totally agree, and I love this figure already, although I bet this isn't the greatest Reeve Superman sculpt that Hot Toys ever do...It feels like they're holding something back for a DX or 2 in 1.

One of the great things about a Superman figure is that you can play with it - pick it up and kind of fly it around! - without feeling too stupid.

I'm 41 and there's no way I'm running around the house with Superman in-hand making him fly :rotfl

just saw all the pics on Facebook! holy cow that is totally Reeve! the box is so awesome as well! I guess Jack Sparrow DX will be my chrsitmas gift since this is coming before.

But man I'm totally in awe at how great this looks. :rock

I'm 41 and there's no way I'm running around the house with Superman in-hand making him fly :rotfl

A little too quick to deny it. I bet you make the swooshing noises too...

This looks AWESOME!
I'm so glad I ordered this!
I'll be flying him around my back yard when he get's here!

I never put my SSC Endor Rebel Soldier on a Hasbro Speeder and ran around the office pretending it was the forest of Endor making speeder noises after everyone had gone home.

I also will never run around the office with Supes, arms extended, swooping between door wars, around copy machines and computer work stations.

:lecture

Marc has also never eaten Taco Bell.

Marc has also never eaten Taco Bell.

I have also never EVER fallen asleep on a toilet and bumped my head.

Also, Chase has never EVER EVER NEVER EVER pooped in the shower. Seriously.

I have also never EVER fallen asleep on a toilet and bumped my head.

Also, Chase has never EVER EVER NEVER EVER pooped in the shower. Seriously.

And I've never gone to the toilet at work to nap after getting 4hrs sleep due to playing video games late on a weekday

No sir

Back