1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

One looks quite like Reeve and will hopefully be improved before shipment while the other is a dead on likeness of Christian Bale.

I can only assume some of you just like to argue for the sake of it.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I just don't give enough of a toss about what this sculpt supposedly 'needs' before it becomes acceptable to the minority of OCD freaks on this thread. If these folks are looking for some kind of validation of their a-retentive perception, then they're not going to get it from a bunch of people who are very happy with how this figure looks :dunno

I can't speak for anyone else, but I just don't give enough of a toss about what this sculpt supposedly 'needs' before it becomes acceptable to the minority of OCD freaks on this thread. If these folks are looking for some kind of validation of their a-retentive perception, then they're not going to get it from a bunch of people who are very happy with how this figure looks :dunno

:exactly:..........

Last edited:

Sorry that Reeve looks like a toy and Bale look like a statue, more quality as expected from Hot Toys from the past 2 years and not as 2000-2006 standards :wave

really? this is miles better than anything they released back then.

V1 Superman returns was released in 2006-2007 if I'm not mistaken and has no where near the level of detail/realism in sculpt and paint that this Reeve superman does

review_htsupes_1.jpg

htsupermanpr2.jpg

Nam has 219 posts in this thread, versus the next highest poster with 80.

So he is either a troll or just posts to goddamn much. :dunno

I say both.

If you can't speak for anyone else - then don't try.

If you don't give a toss - then don't read the posts and don't waste time posting a reply.

If you're happy with it as it is - good for you.

Now........ go and get your eyes checked.

Last edited:

If you can't speak for anyone else - then don't try.

If you don't give a toss - then don't read the posts and don't waste time posting a reply.

If you're happy with it as it is - good for you.

I you don't like what people have to say on toy interwebnet forums, use the ignore features. Because you will never change someones posting habits.

58 now :yess:

really? this is miles better than anything they released back then.

V1 Superman returns was released in 2006-2007 if I'm not mistaken and has no where near the level of detail/realism in sculpt and paint that this Reeve superman does

This is what I love about Hot Toys and its development team. Their pursuit to greater realism and likeness can only be a win for all collectors. I cannot believe their advancement in a matter of years. :clap:clap:clap

Call it what you want!

It's hilarious that with 220 posts in this thread (80 more than anyone else ) you continually label people as OCD and Trolls.

Hilarious::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Which works out at under 1% of his total forum posts, unlike your 100% of moaning posts all in this one thread.

Nam has 219 posts in this thread, versus the next highest poster with 80.

So he is either a troll or just posts to goddamn much. :dunno

I say both.

That was sarcasm troll, look it up. :wink1:

Call it what you want!

It's hilarious that you continually label people as OCD and Trolls.

Hilarious: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:

Keyboard combat!!

How differently folks would behave if they were face to face.

Keyboard combat!!

How differently folks would behave if they were face to face.

Thats why the UK has such a big anti social problem.

It's hilarious that you continually label people as OCD and Trolls.

Hilarious: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

i agree with Nam you have OCD's and are a troll + your posts are pure Merde.

Back