1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

So that makes the Bale sculpt a statue?
Oh, sorry. I was just looking at the two sculpts juxtiposed. I have no ____ing idea what he means talking about the statue. Maybe he accidentally meant to post a picture of the Lincoln Memorial or something?

So that makes the Bale sculpt a statue?

Interesting.

Sorry that Reeve looks like a toy and Bale look like a statue, more quality as expected from Hot Toys from the past 2 years and not as 2000-2006 standards :wave

Well if he is indeed a statue, I will have to pass on that silly monkey. I don't play with stiff things.

Yeah, better let everyone in the Batman thread know this is a statue and NOT A TOY :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Maybe he accidentally meant to post a picture of the Lincoln Memorial or something?

:lol

Oh, sorry. I was just looking at the two sculpts juxtiposed. I have no ____ing idea what he means talking about the statue. Maybe he accidentally meant to post a picture of the Lincoln Memorial or something?

Are there any fan corrected photoshops of the Lincoln Memorial?

That's not what Nam was saying. :dunno

Ummmmmmmm noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Sorry that Reeve looks like a toy and Bale look like a statue, more quality as expected from Hot Toys from the past 2 years and not as 2000-2006 standards :wave

Oh, it was ment as a slam.

Hot Toys stomps mosts statues into the ground. Especially by say Gental Giant.

You would do well to put Buttflosi on ignore, Evil.

I did it months ago :lecture

I usualy just scroll past his posts.

God damn does this thread deliver!

Makes me wanna see Kojun's version of C.Reeve Superman. :)

Last edited:

I'm not sure, but it proves his point!!

It proves that his most recent posts are just as stupid and trolling as his first posts in this thread. :lecture:lecture:lecture

That's not what Nam was saying. :dunno

I have to rub it on the sides to get any feeling out of your gaping ass. So yes, if that constitutes as playing, you are correct. :huh

Last edited:

Makes me wanna see Kojun's version of C.Reeve Superman. :)

I hoped at first that he could have had the chance, he has a great background and so is Arnie Kim, but only with Bruce Lee the guy can sculpt a BL with his eyes closed :lol, but the level of quality and likeness in Kojun figures is out of this world, hope they make some adjustments before winter release :rolleyes2

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Superman and Batman are going to put on some quiet music?

Prove what? One looks like Reeve and the other Bale.

One looks quite like Reeve and will hopefully be improved before shipment while the other is a dead on likeness of Christian Bale.

I can only assume some of you just like to argue for the sake of it.

higher contrast lighting is popping the detail on the Bale sculpt. It will be interesting to see what the Reeve sculpt looks like when some of our local photobugs start snapping pics.

One looks quite like Reeve and will hopefully be improved before shipment while the other is a dead on likeness of Christian Bale.

I can only assume some of you just like to argue for the sake of it.

Given the majority disagree with the continual trolling about lack of likeness, wouldn't you be the one who just likes to argue for the sake of it? :dunno

How is stating that the likeness isn't quite exact trolling? At least those posts are actually on topic, which is more than can be said for 99% of the thread.

How is stating that the likeness isn't quite exact trolling? At least those posts are actually on topic, which is more than can be said for 99% of the thread.

The same six trolls mentioning how bad the likeness is, over and over and over, isn't trolling? :dunno

Back